• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Baha, Mewtwo, sorry guys. I was just irritated yesterday for some reason. Sorry. And Happy B'day Baha!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Nah. It's pretty cool.

I throw 10000+ copies of ET at Goku and with the momentium, goku and the thousands of ET cartridges fly at the next poster.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
"Holy shi*!!!" Ultimaiq is buried under a way to big pile of ET games and Goku on the top, but of all his hatred of ET, Ultimaiqs anger makes him destroy each ET game with Links megaton hammer. After that he picks up Goku and steals his powers and throw his lifeless body at the next poster.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
While I was knocked out I feel into a magical plothole that made me appear next to the calvinball and my hand landed on top of it giving me 400 points for holding the ball while being KO'ed.

s0c*

Smash Apprentice
I grab the calvinball while doing a backflip which is an automatic 150pts. I then use my own saliva as a slide and slip to the no breathing zone. I rodeo flip through the no breathing zone while not breathing and score myself 400pts.

I then trip over my shoelace and fall into a coincedently placed pit.

SNTRL

Smash Lord
*choaser sees the body flying towards him and quickly dodges it*

Chaoser: Ain't this Goku..?
Chaoser: Goku!..Goku!..Goku!![long silence]
*chaoser realizes goku's dead and checks his pants and takes his zeny*

Chaoser: Well you are'nt going to need this for awhile dawg.

*anyway chaoser than throws a zora at rhe next poster*

cheeseguy

Smash Ace
Thank you for reporting that post.It will be dealt with as appropriate in due course.

No, I actually didn't really miss your trolling. Oh well.
-10 Yoshi.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Depending on they're head size (and brain if they have one), I'd say Pichu is the most stupid of the two. Each time Pichu hurts itself it loses IQ points.

Why is Marth wearing a tiara?

Ms. Pac-Master

Smash Journeyman
He probably got his sword from Roy...

ROY HAS PHIRE!!!!!!11!!!!!11111

What is that thing that Mr. Game & Watch is holding when he uses his Forward Aerial? A Cement block? A Package? A Credit Card?

Edit: Post 123! Odd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom