• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I meant collectables from the games, but oh well.

1. Mario Kart 64 Figurines
2. McDonalds Mario 3 toys
3. Mario Bros. comics
4. Mario Bros. on tape
5. Mario Bobbleheads
6. Yoshi Plushies
7. Mario hats

Dale

Smash Ace
Using only the hair in my nose I can play any Bach song while simultainiously playing a saxophone with my right foot and making waffles with my left.

Dale

Smash Ace
I decide ultimaiq's spent enough time in that zone so I poke his eye and take the ball and run and jump across the Mississippi river to a "jumping river bonus" zone. ultimaiq's so short he can't jump and has to find another way across. Meanwhile I am still on lookout for the second flag I need.

Dale

Smash Ace
I grab the partyball and I toss it up and it comes back down, then floats back up a couple of feet into the air and then the "party music" plays *dum-da-da-dum* and it opens. food comes out. I eat it all except for the orange juice...I bet I cou;d make a killer drink with this. I pour in some Triple Sec and some Vodka and I have an Orange Crush. I throw the Orange Crush at the next poster as well as peach's GoKart

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
Heeeeeeey Kiddies, it's update time!

Why, oh why, did you kill off Mario?
-10 Agility ~ DEAD, BIATCH.

Fox ~ Fire Fox (25)
Mewtwo ~ Teleport (25)
Mr. Game & Watch ~ Fire (25)
Pikachu ~ Quick Attack (25)
Sheik ~ Vanish (25)
Zelda ~ Farore's Wind (27)

Fox and Sheik will not win ~ I promise you this.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Oh?

-2 Teleport (Beauty coupons.)
-2 Fire (I'm the shiznit.)
-2 Quick Attack (Horrific.)
-4 Farore's Wind (OMG TERRIBLE VERTICAL RECOVERY ((((sheldon)))))

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Using the hair in my nose and the hair in my ear, I can string together a harp and play music so beautiful that it would make the most cold-hearted grandmother weep with joy . . .

urarenge

Smash Cadet
well i can play bach's brandenburg concerto 5, music so beautiful that it would make the most cold-hearted grandmother weep with joy, using only my UVULA (that dangly thingy in the back of your mouth) :cool:

urarenge

Smash Cadet
the orange crush and peach's gokart are eaten before impact by my giant pihrana plant, which is hurled at the next poster.

urarenge

Smash Cadet
However, little did you know that the river jumping bonus zone is actually the bankrupt zone! (river jumping bonus zones become bankrupt zones in the month of january). Your points are transfered to me and i steal the ball, only to stealthily jump into a nearby shrub to take cover.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Me and my shortness (Im over 180 so hah to you Dale) goes and grabs the schrub Link style and throw it into the water and the calvin ball was left on the ground by the now drowning Urarenge.
I take the calvin ball and steals Dales flags just for fun, then I find an item-box wich is full of other massive points flags.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
well i can play bach's brandenburg concerto 5, music so beautiful that it would make the most evil, mean, ugly, stupid, ect person in the world turn into a hippie by only using my blood pressure (sp?).

Dale

Smash Ace
Petey's head comes flying at me and I step aside and it crashes into the ground. But I pick it up and use it as a volley ball. The one we were using popped. Thanks urarenge.
One of the players accidently falls and knocks an umbrella at the next poster.

Dale

Smash Ace
(is that 180 centimeters or inches?)
Whilst ultimaiq is rolling aroung in his new found flags I come up and hit him with a big stick. I always carry a big stick, but I make sure to talk softly. (^^,)
I steal the ball from the unconcious body and the one flag that I had with me and I run off in search of the Fountain of Youth...no, the Fountain of Invisibility so I can run around for the next few posts or so without being seen.

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman
I grab the umbrella out of mid air and call upon my Ampharos to use Rain Dance. Now that Im safe under my umbrella, I ask Ampharos to use his Thunder attack at the next post. He is more than willing to oblidge (sp).

RedYoshiOfDeath

Smash Apprentice
I call out my Sudowoodo and the lightning hits him and does nothing. He's not affected. I have him use Earthquake to pwn your Ampharos and I have him use Rock Throw at the next poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom