• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale

Smash Ace
1. Bowser
2. Wart
3. Beezo
4. Pidgit
5. Lakitu
6. Birdo
7. Goomba
8. Parakoopa
9. Shy Guy
10. Spiny
12. Snifit
13. Bullet Bill

Hmm...a new topic eh?
Name games where Mario is the main character. This means multi-player games are out.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Ultimaiq plays Mario&Luigi! I gotta stop talking in 3rd person. I beated the last boss in level 40 without the shroompants that raises attack based on mushrooms. (yeah I know I suck and could do better, but who cares, It was my first time).

Dale

Smash Ace
Seeing as how Bill Gates isn't a very big man I threaten his life and he starts crying and money spontainously starts pouring out of his pockets. With his pocket money gone, I throw him at the next poster.

Dale

Smash Ace
Very good Ultimaiq2, I have yet to reach the final boss because I played the game for about 6 hours, then forgot about it. Maybe I should get back to that.

Dale

Smash Ace
K, can hold the Calvinball for more than two consecutive days, so you are forced to hand it over to me. I stand outside the cave, but you're still in the cave of "death and no return.' Therefore, I don't think you are allowed out, but you might die...it is the cave of death. I run up a tree so as I can find the flag of massive points.

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
NO get it away, HAVE AN XBOX YOU LOUSY RICH BICH!

*knocks him upside da head with xbox*
Oh crap this big hunkajunk might've killed him, dat not good.

*flings xbox Mario64 style at next poster*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom