• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ssbmrulesall

Smash Ace
Actually, the Goombas that can fly are called "Paragoombas", so I'll just fix that mistake.

1. ParaTroopa
2. Lakitu
3. Boo
4. Big Boo
5. Paragoomba
6. That freaky little sun from the desert in SMB3
7. Hyper Paragoomba (Paper Mario)

kephren

Smash Apprentice
1.Saxophone
2.Trumpet
3.Drums
4.Clarinet
5.Ocarina
5.Bassoon
6.French Horn
7.Cornet
8. Flute
9.Bass Guitar

kephren

Smash Apprentice
Istand back and laugh at DMcD. THen I realize that the ULTIMATE BALL-X is after me!!!!!!It corners me between a cliff and a river. I jump in th eriver to save myself. but the ball follows me. I climb out and wrestle the ball. It is sucking me in....YES!!!!! I become the ULTIMATE BALL-X^2 with super powers.

MassChaos

Smash Ace
ok...I guess I'll just post a situation...

Situation: You get hit by lightning and you see a bright light.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
1. ParaTroopa
2. Lakitu
3. Boo
4. Big Boo
5. Paragoomba
6. That freaky little sun from the desert in SMB3
7. Hyper Paragoomba
8. Bullet Bill (What can I say, they have wings.)

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
noo!!! what has happened to my precious ULTIMATE BALL? its now the ULTIMATE BALL-X^2! what the poo? i must perform insanity surgery! *pulls out a hammer and a wedge of cheese* hA! *smashes the wedge of cheese into the ball, forcing out kephren*

k (kephren): huh? what is happening? *farts*

now its just the ULTIMATE BALL-X
aha! my next surgical tool! *grabs the farts, shoving them into the ball with a pump, making the lifetime supply of energy bars go bad*

Now its the ULTIMATE BALL again! but now i add a new rule: i now have the power to infuse anything with insanity!

*infuses the ULTIMATE BALL w/ insanity*

mwahaha! it is now the ULTIMATE BALL 1.64! with its new a little bit more than half updating, it has insane and brutal powers! *throws the ULTIMATE BALL 1.64 at kephren to see what happens*
k: GACK! *farts out a barbie doll that starts to eat his left arm* ahh! its got me!

whoa! lets see what happens when i throw it at fathead (FH)!

*throws it at FH*

FH: blarble!

lots of socks then run up to him, fighting eachother to be his newest pair of socks, and eventualy two mismatched socks win and jump onto his hand and take on a life of their own as sock pupets, biting FH on the nose

FH: ow! stop that!

hee hee hee!

*runz with the ULTIMATE BALL 1.64*

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
good: its the light at the end of the tunnle and you go to heaven

bad: its the light of the emergency room and you find out that you are paralyzed from the neck down and must live a miserable life in a hospital bed.

You find a back pack in the middle of the road and its got a BILLION (not a million) dollars in it.

SNTRL

Smash Lord
Good idea: Quickly, but camly go home and hide it somewhere only you can find it

Bad idea: Put up posters advertising the money

Your best friend ask you for fifty dollars

princeps

Smash Journeyman
darn dirty devil Dobermann dogs drowned Dandruff Downer downtown, drank Dewar's, dined dumplings, Dunkin Donuts... didn't do dirty dishes, deposited disgusting doo doo, danced daunting Dutch dances, discouraged decimating Denmark, disrespectfully dealt dangerous drugs, dutifully dropped diamonds daily down dangling dashboards during dawn, developed deadly disease, drooled, died.

princeps

Smash Journeyman
bad: inject your computer with penicillin

good: continue to let your computer be utilized as a source of joy for an aspiring hacker.

you get a death threat via email

Corin

Smash Lord
*running around on the ground*
Oh no! I entered the "hide in the trees" zone! *climbs a tree*
*finds a blue ball in the branches*
I crawl through the trees until I get to the "ambush from a tree" zone. *sees PFM*
using the blue ball, I ambush PFM from the trees and continuously bounce the blue ball on top of PFM's head, each time gaining 5 points, yay! *bounce #9... bounce #10...* alrighty, thats enough, walks away from now unconcsious PFM, yay! 50 points ^^
*sees the ultimate ball 1.64* ooh, shiny ^^ *takes the ultimate ball 1.64, infuses with his own insanity, giving it the ability to float beside whomever has it! MWAHAHAHA it is now the ULTIMATE INSANITY BALL!

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
-8 Mr. Game & Watch's Chef... DEAD
-1 Samus's Charge Shot
-1 Ness's PK Flash

Captain Falcon ~ Falcon Punch (35)
Dr. Mario ~ Megavitamins (25)
Link ~ Bow (35)
Luigi ~ Fireball (35)
Marth ~ Shield Breaker (25)
Mewtwo ~ Shadow Ball (20)
Ness ~ PK Flash (23)
Pikachu ~ Thunder Jolt (32)
Roy ~ Flare Blade (25)
Samus ~ Charge Shot (30)
Sheik ~ Needle Storm (30)
Young Link ~ Fire Bow (35)

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
I walk back to everyone else. "Boy, I'm glad I had an Auto-Life spell."

::looks around:: Good . . . lord . . . things have become pretty idiotic around here.

The ULTIMATE INSANITY BALL hears this insult and attacks me! Bracing myself, I punch the ball as hard as I can. The ball hits a tree and explodes, and the clone's spirit and everything else evaporates into nothingness. Fortunately for me, I destroyed the ball in the TEMPORAL ANOMALY zone, which means that no other ULTIMATE BALLS can ever be made, or the world will be destroyed and the game will end!

SO DON'T TRY IT!!!

Looking for a ball, I pick up a softball-size rock and throw it at DMcD.

::smack::

Ahh, that was satisfying. I don't know why I did that.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Sorry that I haven't posted the results yet; I'm home for the holidays and I didn't bring my GCN, so I can't do the betting game until late tomorrow, when I have access to one. Thanks for your patience, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom