• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MassChaos

Smash Ace
I crouch cancel and barely survive while I pick up a Bomb Bomb and chuck it at the next poster.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Since I am a red squirrel wearing Neo clothes, I easily dodge the bob-omb, and after 10 minutes of dodging, I finally take out two uzis and yell "Son of a *****!!!" at the next poster, of course while shooting.

MassChaos

Smash Ace
I easily go straight into Matrix style action and call for my friend to help. While my friend is coming I dodge the bullets. Then my friend puts my gun up to your head and says "Dodge this" and fires.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I don't dodge. I just get shot. But since I am Shang Tsung, I survive because I have thousands of souls. Then I steal your soul with ease at random. I throw a humongous towering ball of fire at the next poster.

MassChaos

Smash Ace
I can bathe Satan, the girl from exorcist, Zues, Anubis, and everything evil you can think of while being in their mouths.

MassChaos

Smash Ace
I use my reflector action to cancel the ball. Then I pick up the ball and place a motion-sensor-bomb on there and throw it at the next poster.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
They are trying to walk away from their own inevitable explosion of VICIOUS SOULS! HHAHAHAH!

Why is Fox so much l33ter than Pichu in every way?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
New topic:
I can eat many double big macs without getting health problems using a birth control pill.

MassChaos

Smash Ace
Because the programmers had a thing against pokemon and decided to make the suck.

Why doesn't Fox grunt like Falco?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I can absorb pure nicotine by diffusion through my skin, and I will not die. All I need is a log cabin in the middle of Canada.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I can do osmosis into my arms with heroin, and smoke all the marijuana in the multiverse, so that I could be really high. Then I could go down to heck and absorb all the pure death through my pores by doing hopscotch for twelve years and then massacring cute bunnies by :demon: throwing them on coals.

LOL SWF! So overprotective of the young ones like me. Why hast thou censoreth the other word for heck?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Megaman easily absorbs the ball into his vicious gun arm of malice, and the explosion gives him climax. He then shoots leaves at the next poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom