• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaNuGuy

Smash Cadet
Actually, it was DoA EBV, but you won't hear me complaining either way...

Legend of Legaia

Earendil

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately, you're not really a superhero, you just would like to be one, meaning that you saved no one.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
(Yokel Acent) Well, I'd like to thank my paw and my maw for this here shiny thang. I will use it with pried to help plant ma crops.

LIL_yagi_POOP

Smash Journeyman
you would be getting ready to marry her and then have it called off and she'd later go out with some big shot hollywood actor
If i had bones made of glass and paper thin skin

Myuutsu

Smash Rookie
fortunately, everyone knows solitary confinement cells have computers with acess to the 'net, and to pr0n.

DaNuGuy

Smash Cadet
I would not take the risk of living and would end it as quickly as possible.

Had I the power to kill everyone....

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Popeye eats his spinach, the food that made his muscles big and form random symbols inside them as he proceeds in protecting the virginity of Olive Oyl and defeating Bluto again, making the world safe.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Fortunately, the gay man popped out of the computer monitor and killed the guards that caught him looking at gay pr0n, then busted the wall open for him so he could escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom