• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ssbmrulesall

Smash Ace
Yeah. I'm sure I'm posting in the right one, cause someone said "cat", and someone said "dog", so that gave me the idea to say what I said.

Ssbmrulesall

Smash Ace
I DO know how to play this game. Someone says a word, and the next person posts the next word that comes to mind, and so on. I've played it before.

shishkabob

Smash Champion
Taking a bath in X's Kitchen sink singing Elmo's s
Originally posted by Metroid Killer
NEW RULE: Nothing big but now you have to add two words. In this case with cry...

Tears (you cry tears)

Sad (you are usually sad when crying)

The next person then choose one of the word and find TWO association words.

Got it? ok

Tears or Sad
And the game you're talking about is Ink Blot, this is word assosiation.

Earendil

Smash Apprentice
Fortuanetly, no one likes those rich snobby stock guys anyway, and nobody cares about Wall Street.

Metroid Killer

Smash Hero
Leasons: Read rules before posting! Don't mess up the game with arguments(though I can't see how to avoid it in this case)

Pot

Smoke(you smoke pot)

Addict (you become an addict)

Don't post another post about the incident. Play the darn game instead, k? (not bashing anybody, just making sure the game stays clean)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom