• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
^ How long's he been here? Long time, longer than me, perhaps even longer than God himself. Actually, no. Seems like a good guy. I should talk to him sometime.

Ryukoden

Smash Rookie
Off with his head!

I'm sending Falco to the negatives! -10 to Falco, YAY! he now has -4. YAY! Falco's dead. :D I never did like that bird...

Game & Watch

Smash Lord
^ has a rock pokemon mixed with a water element O_o . ^ has more posts then me, probably started getting most of them when the RPG was running ;) .

Game & Watch

Smash Lord
On button. A feature to the nintendo gamecube allowing you to turn it on, and off. While on, you can play fantastic games, like Super Smash Brothers Melee.

O - Onett

Him

Smash Lord
under X's bed holding Bob Saget's severed head on
^ is a person...i think.Uhh...^'s at level fifteen and ^'s name is Game & Watch...uhh... (>'-')> <('-'<) (>'-')> <('-'<) (>'-')> <('-'<) (>'-')> <('-'<) (>'-')> <('-'<) (>'-')> <('-'<) (>'-')> <('-'<) (>'-')> <('-'<) (>'-')> <('-'<) (>'-')> <('-'<) (>'-')> <('-'<) (>'-')> <('-'<) (>'-')> <('-'<)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom