• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnKnown X

Smash Ace
Moreliator: 1. [Moor-all-i-ay-tour] A tour-guide for viruses inside a pirate's stomach. 2. [Mor-el-i-a-tor] I'll give you one clue: Gideon

Kartoffel

Algasir

Smash Lord
Was invited to am AIM chat with me, KirbyMan3000, Thunder Mistress, and Xtreme (formerly Team_Extreme_666,) 'twas fun indeed.

Next: Xtreme

UnKnown X

Smash Ace
Well, you're prbably right, so we have to find a new problem:

Who's *** am I in? (look at my location)

Elwood

Smash Journeyman
Ah, but look at my avatar too! I am standing in the green grasses of the Mushroom Kingdom. I summon the spirit Thor to protect me from the no-calculator-on-the-5th part. Oh yeah, Hobbes never made it around the house. Thanks, Thor! :goomba: :goomba: :goomba:

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
I was wearing my camo outfit, so i'm safe. But then cause i dropped my socks, the score is rock'em to sock'em shadowtaddara and associates gain a million points, that no1 can take or remove! :) :)

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
ok then, since everybody threw spam at me and everyone got 1000 pooints bonus...i steal them ;) plus its not wednesday so i just take a whole lot more points

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer

I've been trying to find this pic again for ages, it's of three japanese people pointing and laughing at an xbox. If anyone can find that then they are EXTRA special, and I will be in debt to them. But I imagine that will prove too hard, so if you can't get that then please find me a picture of the professor character from Mischief Makers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom