• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid Icarus

Angel Guard
BRoomer
^ also posts a lot in Forum Games room, too fast for me! Is a poster in the Pokecenter and seems knowledgeable of what he is talking about, must like Electrode and is very evil, or should I say, Devious.....

Devious

Smash Lord
Is an angel guard and likes the game "Kid Icarus". Is the wonderful mod of the Pokemon forum, and probably knows what he's talking about, if he took part in some of the discussions.

Male Sheik

Smash Champion
^KI has the same initials than a pretty good SNES Game, Killer Instict :D, and just did a pun with Devious 's name :)

Kid Icarus

Angel Guard
BRoomer
Master Hand & Crazy Hand----- Melee-------> trophies--------> Pit------> Kid Icarus......

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
OOC: Watch the gay remark, HyperFalcon is not gay. I don't care if you label Captain Falcon that.

IC: The Devil and HyperFalcon team up to destroy Devious. All the good Archangels join my side as well. (and I'm a spirit, duh...)

Devious

Smash Lord
Ah, the only problem is, the Devil isn't real, and you already left me for dead, remember? Plus, Devious became immortal a long time ago with his friends and is living peacefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom