• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radius-86

Smash Ace
His name is something I want to see sooner, a GameBoy128 with Melee going portable!

Radius-86

Smash Ace
I'd be the "Sheep who cried Wolf."

Hm... If I were a Weird Al Yankovic fan~

Male Sheik

Smash Champion
^stopped of do dolphin vets, is the mod of this room, moderates all rooms anyways, has the best avatar and is the best mod :bee:

Radius-86

Smash Ace
^ Likes to suck up :p. He is also one of very few, who are Male Sheiks. Everytime I transform, I'm of the female gender. ^ is special.

Devious

Smash Lord
^Has replied several times to topics here, implies that he doesn't like suck-ups, which is really too bad. Likes the number 86.

Devious

Smash Lord
Arcanine -- Ninetales -- Miles "Tails" Prower -- Sonic the Hedgehog -- Supersonic -- Crobat

Radius-86

Smash Ace
What good is Einstein when you have a bigger genius, the one and only Shigeru Miyamoto?

Radius-86

Smash Ace
I'd use it for my Social Studies project that I should be doing right now!

If I were an Electrode... hehe

Radius-86

Smash Ace
^ and I have been replying to each other back and forth, in several topics. He's an interesting person, with the highest rate of Self-Destructs ;). Isn't there anyone besides him online in the Forum Games room in the morning?

RichBrown

Smash Master
the governor will fire the principal!

off topic: guys, dont go into a full story, like when we had that pokemon episode earlier (*surpirsed that team rocket didnt show up), just say something like : "fire will melt ice". go to the fan fics if you want to type a story;)

Radius-86

Smash Ace
I'd be able to play Super Smash Brothers Melee portable.

If I were a member of the Spice Girls...~

sum41

Smash Ace
Is in high school, lives in Canada, and likes tennis. Likes the number 86 because that was the year he/she was born.

Radius-86

Smash Ace
^ Looked at my user profile to figure out what he could say about myself. I'll do the same. He likes sports, Gamecube and music!

Male Sheik

Smash Champion
^is online at those hours, has the biggest number of posts in this thread, doesn't likes suck-ups, and posted a lot with Devious.

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
^As well, he posted a lot in this topic, he didn't mispell Sheik in his name, and has an Anime avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom