• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
I tell you that is scares me and you that he would kiss his Starcraft Game

( Don't get me wrong Starcraft is a cool game! )

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
She practices yoga. Yoga is the future!

In Star Fox 64's Vs. Mode, how come you can break off both of your ship's wings, but it will still cast a winged shadow?

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
shadowhuntr000: Learn how to post image tags, please.

I'm linking to it because none of the fcuking images will show.

Please find me a picture of Eddie Murphey as any member(s) of the Klump family from "The Nutty Professor."

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
note- its also in 1 player mode... cause slippy put invisible wings on the arwing whch stupidly cast a shadow. here's one...

How come samus cant use a machine gun in ssb:m?

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
Nintendo knew that that would make her the best player in super smash so they stole it from her in her sleep, Sadly, very sadly...

Why does marios hand and feet get so much bigger when he punchs or kicks?

SAU Saga

Smash Lord
^ plays the guitar and likes loud music... possibly emo and punk? let's hope not... what crap...

Yoshi

Smash Lord
^Has alot of posts, and a cool avatar. Has an " _ " in his name, and HW, which I think stands for Home work :p

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
What does Michael Jackson have to do with Wisconson and what does wisconson have to do with Shinanigans, pickles, and socks?

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
^Is obvliously a fan of mechs and probably likes Steel Battallion and/or Mech Assault. Has a Yoshi avatar that is a different Yoshi than Yoshi's avatar. Yoshi and he come in many different colors and ablilities.

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
^Just now changed his avatar from that Red Yoshi to that skull dude. Possibly doesn't know that the Mavericks that i'm refering to in my title, are the Mavericks in the Mega Man X games such as Flame Stag and Toxic Seahorse.

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
His permanent high on mushrooms caused him to be able to grow whenever he wants.

Why was pokemon so cool when it came out? (Now it's just stupid.)

Holy Sock

Smash Journeyman
Outside X's House playing Paintball and shooting o
It's all coming back to me. 1 week before this theft, Unknown X wanted to buy a wavebird, but he was cyberrobbed of his bank account. I felt bad at the time, so I wanted to buy him one for Christmas. I knew he really wanted a Wavebird. but I didn't think he'd resort to stealing. Unknown X, it was you.

(Off-topic: My school SUCKS:mad::mad::mad:! Every other school where I live BUT MINE is either closed or delayed, but noooo, not mine!:grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom