• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devious

Smash Lord
I can juggle ketchup the best!

TBC: Loves toadstool-headed characters, as well as bumbling bears with tight shorst and a squirrel who is a bit crazy

Devious

Smash Lord
I'll go with Mr. X, because Masenko is cool and I don't know anything about Megaman.

RichBrown

Smash Master
^ used to break the rules constantly, on purpose. almost left smash boards, but then decided he wanted to follow the rules for some reason.

Algasir

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHAHA! You forget that I have this game! *goes to check* Okay, Mr. X is believed to be the villon but he is actually discuised as Dr. Wily! MUAHAHAHAHA!

Devious

Smash Lord
^Has decided that Master Hand is a dork and Crazy Hand is insane, so he'll be Master Foot instead, which is just cool (I made up 90% of that to fulfill the rules)

Devious

Smash Lord
If I were a floppy princess, I'd play Paper Mario

If I were a watery flame tree

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
^ Posts a ton in this topic, can be annoying, likes pokemon, is a pokemon fanatic, probably wants to see Pokemon 4 Ever

Kid Icarus

Angel Guard
BRoomer
^ this dude is kinda harsh (AIM screen name, DaHarshDude), lives in WA which is cool, is an awesome guy, and has just been dolphinized!!!

Devious

Smash Lord
^Is the very cool moderater of the Pokecenter, and probably knows a lot about Pokemon, but doesn't show it there.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
^ KI, Very cool member, likes Mario and Kid Icarus, just got SM64 and is enjoying it. He may have Kid in his name, but he isn't a kid at all, very mature. Lives in Townsville, watch out for them Power Puff Girls ;)

Devious

Smash Lord
Tentacruel will get you for that! And Ninetales! And Electrode! And Sneasel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom