• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Things aren't looking good for Star Fox characters...

Current Standings: Round 6

Remaining (as of this post)
Animal Crossing Villager
Claus
Falco
Ganondorf
Jigglypuff
Krystal
Mewtwo
Wolf O'Donnell

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Remaining
Animal Crossing Villager
Claus
Falco
Ganondorf
Jigglypuff
Krystal
Mewtwo
Wolf O'Donnell

Game'N'Watch hasn't beeped his last beep yet

Limit

Smash Apprentice
No ones voting... How odd.
That's ok, the game needed to slow down slightly anyways. I'd like to see a new batch of posters soon with fresh votes...they'll vote.

Current Standings: Round 6

Remaining (as of this post)
Animal Crossing Villager
Claus
Falco
Jigglypuff
Krystal
Mewtwo
Wolf O'Donnell

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Remaining
Animal Crossing Villager
Claus
Falco
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Wolf O'Donnell

The Dark wizard Wizard Kicked the competators away! and starfox gets some love!

Limit

Smash Apprentice
What the hell?
I voted for Ganon this round

MeleeMan, change your vote.
I don't believe you did. MeleeMan's vote for Ganondorf was valid this round. Perhaps it was the previous round?

Current Standings: Round 6 (as of this post)

Remaining
Animal Crossing Villager
Claus
Falco
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Wolf O'Donnell

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Remaining
Animal Crossing Villager
Claus
Falco
Mewtwo
Wolf O'Donnell

again Jiggs was saved at the last minute!

Limit

Smash Apprentice
If a character gets confirmed, will you remove it from the game?
Haha, very observant. Indeed that particular character would seem out of place if that were to happen. But do you really think we will get a character confirmed any time soon?

Zevox

Smash Lord
Down to the final four. Somebody save Mewtwo and I'm happy, because two of the others I hope not to see in the actual game.

Edit: And yeah, after a two week+ lack of character updates, we really ought to see one this week. Either a veteran (Captain Falcon most likely, since hes probably a starter) or one of the big-name newcomers (Ridley or Krystal would be my guesses).

Zevox

raul

Smash Lord
Could this be the end of the legendary Pokemon MewTwo? Could Claus be lossed in the mix? Will Wolf O'Donnell pull off another last minute escape? When will Animal Crossing Villager get eliminated?

Only your vote can tell.....

Phlemingo

Smash Ace
Haha, very observant. Indeed that particular character would seem out of place if that were to happen. But do you really think we will get a character confirmed any time soon?
Actually yes I think we will get a new character confirmation soon maybe even...M2if ya catch my drift.

bushidoyoshi

Smash Rookie
I don't care if this is off topic but how the hell is Animal Crossing Villager still in this (don't know why he is even put in this...way to many delusional brawl dreamers in these forums...what the **** would Animal Crossing Villager move list be? ...my god people...THINK...actually...THINK!)

Anyway I vote Mewtwo

Phlemingo

Smash Ace
I don't care if this is off topic but how the hell is Animal Crossing Villager still in this (don't know why he is even put in this...way to many delusional brawl dreamers in these forums...what the **** would Animal Crossing Villager move list be? ...my god people...THINK...actually...THINK!)

Anyway I vote Mewtwo
I already voted for Mewtwo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom