• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
^ TBC, thinks I'm Devious, cool guy, fun to talk to on AIM and is obsessed with Toad and Mario, he can't wait for SMS

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
^ Only said like 15 words when we are suppose to say atleast 20, breaks the rules, he likes me(o_O), and he is very odd indeed

Devious

Smash Lord
^Does not know that I merely think he is cool, and that I have no other positive opinions toward him, partly because I don't know him at all :D

Yoshi

Smash Lord
^ I bet you most likely saw Crouchiing Tiger, Hidden Dragon, to get your name! And has a Captin Omair, whatever his name is, avatar!
< Working on another Comic!
V Needs ...

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
^ Has the worst fics ever;)(j/k) He is nice, likes Mario Kart, Yoshi and got made when I made a joke about him and Yoshi-Lord being stupid and making jokes

Devious

Smash Lord
^ Makes comics, likes Yoshi a lot, who appeared in...umm, countless games, and is going to be in Mario Sunshine

Stompman

BRoomer
BRoomer
^^^ is playing The Person Above Me via the old rules, which called for pointing arrows at the person above, yourself, and below.

< needs to win the lottery, by the way

Yoshi

Smash Lord
^ Signed up Nov last year... (So what if thats not 20 words, I say it is!)

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well peeps, most peeps got it right!It was the Ultra 64!(And not the Nintendo Ultra 64)

-Current Status-
Bly: 3 points
Masenko: 6 points
sum41: 1 points
Algasir: 2 points
Tapion: 4 points
Metroid Killer: 4 points
ToadBanjoConker: 3 points
*Roy X*: 1 point
sharkboy013: 1 point
Ocarina: 0 points
SuperSpy: 2 points
Team_Xtreme_666: 1 point
annoying jamez: 0 points
Bushelz: 0 points
HyperFalcon: 2 points
Devious: 1 point
Peachy: 0 points
Crouching Shiek, Hidden Dragon: 0 points
Male Sheik: 0 points

I would like to give some Megaman questions now, don't worry you anti megaman fans, there will be 2 questions about Megaman for now only....

Next Question:

"Who was the villain in MM6?"

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ Goes by the name of Yoshi and obviously likes the Nintendo-character Yoshi who appeared in many many games and also he registered up jule last year.Actually this is not a Good thing nor a Bad thing, so i'l just say that Yoshi is a nice member.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
^Folk, rymes with fork, in my opinoin, and has a funky avatar of Mario about to Smash someone! Very cool indeed!
< Is not a paraniod Zombie
V Isn't speical with that "R"

Devious

Smash Lord
^has a Mario avatar which shows Mario using his spike. A Spike is an attack which send the opponent directly downwards.

Devious

Smash Lord
Has a very cool avatar and is known as Stompman, which I think is a 8.3974/10 name.

RichBrown

Smash Master
hey masenko, you wernt too late... oh wait now you are.

i would eat myself while playing games until i was gone.

if i were a book...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom