• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
WOAH! This thread is still alive? Hahaha! I never would have known! No time to update the list. xD

Here's a link to the site I put some from like the first 3 pages in.

http://rupert.250free.com/index.html

It's not very good at all. You'll need Flash Player 6 (ancient).

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
111- When a girl taunts you while on the platform of a jungle gym (presumably at elementary school or middle school) and you try to pause life and move the view to look under her dress. (peach in mushroom kingdom)

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Who ever is a ****** and cheating/making this game unejoyable for everyone else just fess up. Its not like your going to go time out your just not going to be able to play the game. If you don't confess then no one will get to play. I'm just giving this thread a little bump for recognition so that whoever cheated will be reminded.

pezaddict

Smash Lord
115: When you go outside while there is a thunderstorm to attempt to do pichu's b down move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom