• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeedLuigi

Smash Apprentice
What does Heal/Hurt mean...forgive me I am a ''noob''
Anyway I think it means that Heal=Accept and Hurt=Do not Accept...i.e. for tha upcoming game SSBR so I say
Heal Blaziken...Fighting pokemon rule...I liked hitmonlee in SSB, will there ever be a Hitmonchan/Hitmontop appearance?
Hurt Waluigi he is weird looking...and he has just arrived...he has no games of his own like wario who looks cooler and has his own games!!

The_Next_Boss

Smash Journeyman
No, if you check the front page, you should see the hurt & heal process. It's a simple take away/give away system, where once a day you can hurt/heal your favorite character/thing, put only if you aen't hurting or healing any others.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
How to break your Nintendo Gamecube.

I'm making a website with a friend. It's about Smash and it's totally useless.

One of the sections includes how to break your Gamecube, but we're stuck for ideas. Please help us.

Ideas can be crazy (one of ours is beat it with your cat(metal cats produce best results)).

Fire away.

List so far:

Shoot the Gamecube with a Doomsday Laser.
Hit the Gamecube against a wall while screaming "Tell the truth, **** it!".
Hit the Gamecube with a wall while screaming "Tell the truth, **** it!".
Press Down and B to turn into Sheik, then throw needles at the Gamecube.
Press Down and B to turn into Jabba the Hutt, then encase the Gamecube in carbonite.
Shoot the Gamecube. We aren't sure whether or not this will work.
Beat the Gamecube with a stick.
Beat the Gamecube with your tongue.
Set the Gamecube on fire.
Set the Gamecube on fire twice.
Hit the Gamecube with a cat (metal cats provide the best results).
Drop the Gamecube out of a third story window. The story of the window shall be three and only three...
Smash your head into the Gamecube. Repeatedly.
Pour Diet Coke in the Gamecube via its fan grate until it is full.
Submerge the Gamecube in massive amounts of peanut butter or corosive acid.
Rub Coleman lighter fluid on a Gamecube disc then try to play it.
Hit the Gamecube with the classic sledgehammer.
Stack other Gamecubes on top of your Gamecube in a upright diamond shape. until yours breaks.
Put on some heavy boots and do your best impression of Captain Falcon's spike on the Gamecube.
Play a game with your friends where you toss the Gamecube into the air and all throw baseballs at it, the one who hits the Gamecube wins. Repeat until the Gamecube is destroyed.
Points for origionality: Pour ligther fluid all over it, then set it ablaze.
Combine a Gamecube with an Anti-Gamecube causing them both to disappear in a large explosion.
Show an XBox fanboy the Gamecube, saying its a new XBox 360. When they see it's just a Gamecube, they will scream and smash it to bits
Mash your Gamecube up with your weapon of choice, then eat the pieces.
Decapitate the Gamecube with a dull kitchen knife.
Tell your friends that you have a Gamecube, and they will take care of it.
Make the Gamecube listen to Ashley Simpson, it will kill itself somehow.
Give the Gamecube to a two year-old. This theory has been tested.
Block the sides of the Gamecube that allow ventilation with cloth. Leave your Gamecube on for 24 hours. Ready the fire extinguishers as the room it presides in will be in flames.
Play "Gamecube Basketball".
Unleash a horde of rabid cats upon the Gamecube and its power cord.
Poke the Gamecube. Then poke it again. Repeat.
Tape batteries to the Gamecube, submerge it in gasoline, get a 25 foot long fuse, submerge the fuse in gasoline, light it and run like hell. Or stay around to watch the show.
Saturate the Gamecube in chocolate frosting.
Invite a Sony fanboy over and tell him to bring a chainsaw (optional).
Make a Jello mix, then pour it into the Gamecube via the fan and let it set in the refrigerator. (that was Bahamutess)
Feed the Gamecube to a pack of hungry, hungry hippos.
Take a Sharpie and color over the laser of your Gamecube.
Take your Gamecube to the Gaza Strip and tell both the Israelis and Palestinians it's a Holy Relic for the other side.
Smash the Gamecube with a medievil flail. For more Gamecube destruction, throw Gamecubes at it.
Call the army and tell them that there is a bio-bomb planted in your Gamecube.
Get a car, put a Gamecube in the driver's seat, and cement a cinderblock on the gas pedal, then position the car in front of the Grand Canyon.
"Break" the Gamecube by taking it to any video game store and trading your Gamecube for some quick cash.

I can't be bothered to actually update this list.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Hmmmmm. My first reaction was to close this, but it seems kinda funny (maybe I'm just tired) so I'm moving it to Forum Games. You'll probably get some wierd ideas there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom