• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

smilingmadman

Smash Apprentice
...Ummm... That Spirit Bomb missed "the smash world." That loud KABOOM you heard was the sound of it hitting the moon and blowing it up.

I whip out my Wrapped Bow and use a Ranged Attack on the next poster. Or, /ra <t>.

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
true: they havent made me not laugh yet.
t/f a family character appeared on the simpsons

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
true ( u know yur simpsons)
t/f donkey kong was in an episode of the simpsons(dont answer falco x i kno you know it)

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
then there would be world peace amoung christians?

what if you could see people in forums

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
falcoX said:
lol: I know Dk was on Futurama (Another show im a big fan of) but i dont know this one so plz tell me to add another simpsons trivia to my memory :)

it was actually mario. he came from a bus full of italians and jumped over barrels that homer was throwing from barts treehouse.

false 30 something years.
t/f simpsons is computer animated

Dr. Sloth

Smash Lord
In my secret base, in a secret location, plotting
True, to some degree. Some of the episodes do utilize computer technology (like that one Treehouse of Horror episode where Homer gets caught in the third dimension).

true: His name was Peter Griffin and he was in the episode with the PBS telethon and Homer becomes a missionary and...(Other SWF member shoot this Simpson freak)
I saw Peter Griffen in the episode "Treehouse of Horror XII", when Homer gets a magic hammock that allows him to make an infinite number of Homer clones. That's one of my all-time favorite episodes. But I digress... (i'm a Simpsons fan too *chuckles* The first season aired the year I was born, so it's been on TV for 17 years)

True or False: Maggie has never spoken a single word on any Simpson episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom