• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Dark Ulseon you CANT post twice in one day! So you can only keep your hurt Sonic post im sorry but rules are rules:). Anyway Hurt SONICC!!! heal Little MAC!!!

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
DarkUsleon - one post per day please
Resting_Fox - you can only combine hurt with heal, not two heals (that'd be like healing 3 which is more than Heal Only) I'll just assume you wanted Heal Only Metaknight.

Hurt Only Hector
--------------------------------------------
(17) Metaknight
(17) Toad
(17) Little Mac
(17) Black Shadow
(16) KingDedede
(16) StarWolf
(15) Skull Kid
(15) Diddy
(15) Paula
(15) Wario
(15) Bomberman
(15) Deoxys
(15) Pit
(15) Balloon Fighter
(15) Poo
(15) Ridley
(15) Olmar
(15) King K. Rool
(15) Ganon
(15) Pac Man
(13) Slippy
(12) Mew
(10) Hector
(10) Sonic
(9) Mega Man

R.I.P
-----
(Once a character dies comes here)

Dr. Sloth

Smash Lord
In my secret base, in a secret location, plotting
Then you would probably recieve a fair warning from your buddies, and possibly from an admin. Unless, of course, you had previously quadruple-posted not too long ago; in this case, depending on the severity, you'd probably be restricted from the board for a day or two.

What if the common man had access to an affordable method of space travel?

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
False: Linear time does not exist.

true or false: "Cellar door" is the most phonetically appealing pair words in the english language.

Dr. Sloth

Smash Lord
In my secret base, in a secret location, plotting
Then the risk of heart disease would be lowered significantly, due to increased amount of vitamin and mineral consumption. They would also be able to see better in the dark, have increased muscle capacity, increased life span, and other small improvements that would add up over time.

What if humans evolved from birds, rather than primates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom