• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vir_Iratus

Smash Ace
(Ernest goes to Hell is NOT a real movie... and Envangelion has been said a billion times already... And made for TV movies don't count because they suck and are shown so many times that they're like reruns of really long (usually bad) cartoons... but going with S, I'll have to say...)
Star Wars: A New Hope

Godamus

Smash Ace
count me in, here's my favorite drink

Adios Mother****er

Ingredients
1/2 oz Vodka
1/2 oz Rum
1/2 oz Tequila
1/2 oz Gin
1/2 oz Blue Curacao
2 oz Sour mix
2 oz 7-Up
Mixing Instruction
Pour all ingredients except the 7-Up into a chilled glass filled with ice cubes. Top with 7-Up and stir gently.

XXNightmare

Smash Apprentice
Instant Death

Ingredients
3 oz. Bacardi 151 Proof Rum
3 oz. Everclear
3 oz. Jagermeister
5 oz. Water
Dash of Salt
Mixing Instruction
Mix alcohol, then water and dash of salt to a mug. You may want to reduce the amount of alcohol somewhat if you do not actually want to die…

Godamus

Smash Ace
here's one for the ladies:

Eyes Wide Shut
Ingredients:
* 1/2 oz Southern Comfort
* 1/2 oz Crown Royal
* 1/2 oz Amaretto
* 1/2 oz Orange juice
* 1/2 oz Pineapple juice
* 1/2 oz Cranberry juice
* 1 splash Grenadine

Mixing instructions:
Place ice in shaker and add all ingredients. Shake well and strain into cocktail glass filled with ice. Garnish with orange slice and cherry.

If mixed correctly there should be almost no alcohol taste. Females enjoy this drink because they can have the hard liquor without tasting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom