• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcticFalcon

Smash Apprentice
Hmm probably the clues are too hard. You guys are taking it too literally. Try to be more abstract about it. Not all of the clues are obvious symbols. And not every clue there points to something, it could just be referencing to something else. Think in a big picture, not in a small bubble.

Heat X

Smash Apprentice
i'm thinkin it's battlefeild

1:there's lot a stars in the background

2:chaos as in cruel melee

3:cant figure it out

4:this stage is about skill, not like the other stages like dk's stages which you can use the barrel and there's no moleing

5:dunno

6:there is less gravity here than other stages making it feel weird

ArcticFalcon

Smash Apprentice
Heat X said:
i'm thinkin it's battlefeild

1:there's lot a stars in the background

2:chaos as in cruel melee

3:cant figure it out

4:this stage is about skill, not like the other stages like dk's stages which you can use the barrel and there's no moleing

5:dunno

6:there is less gravity here than other stages making it feel weird
Good job HeatX. I guess that one was rather hard. Here's what the clues really meant:

Battlefield
1. Win All-star mode to get this stage. (All the stars in the world...)
2. Hold R for Multi-man Melee theme (R = M*M*M T / R = Multi Man Melee Theme the only thing in the game with 3 M's)
3. Bony fingers hold light under the Battlefield platform. (If you look closely at the bottom of the Battlefield platform, there are 6 dark purple bony fingers holding up a circle of light)
4. SSBM = Special Stage: Battlefield [Cruel/Multi-man/Endless/15-Minute/3-Minute] Melee
5. Extra clue for #2 to say hold R. [R is held constantly]
6. In the Metal Bros. fight, your jump feels a bit more floaty than usual.

I guess that one was a tough one. thedocsalive, it's your turn.
STANDINGS:
thedocsalive: 3 points
ArcticFalcon: 3 points
RoyPikachuMario: 2 points
Axem Smash: 1 point
Heat X: 2 points
Kadiev: 1 point
MLRS: 1 point
SonicZeroX: 1 point
Pery G45: 1 point

Heat X

Smash Apprentice
whoah! i didn't get any of the clues right but still got the stage! i'm lucky, and those were hard clues.and you also feel floaty when you fight the wire frames

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
1. Thunder shouldn't work here...but it does.
2. I spy more than the standard 3 platforms.
3. Lord, is it so much to ask that we not spontaneously burst into flames? I mean...come on! Amen.

ArcticFalcon

Smash Apprentice
Planet Zebes: Brinstar
1. Enclosed volcano looking thing. Thunder shouldn't work from deep in the Earth's core.
2. There are more than 3 platforms. The bottom middle can be split into 2 separate platforms. The other 2 on the sides can be tilted up if you break the tendon.
3. When the lava rises up or you fall into it, it deals 14% damage I think. Well you do suddenly burst into flames when you touch the lava... or when the lava touches you.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
You guys dissapoint me :mad:

Thr rules say whoever gets it gives the next set of clues, not who has the most points -_- . But whatever, I'll let this one go, unless Heat X can't bare the fact that he was denied.

RoyPikachuMario

Smash Ace
Metroid Killer said:
If some one posts a game like, Super Mario 64. Then the next poster has 3 options:

1. A game that starts with the number 4.

2. A game that starts with r, due to FOUR.

3. However you can also skip numbers if you want, so in this case you would have to find a game that starts with O.
I do not have to post something starting with a number, so you shouldn't have taken away my reputation point for using a letter before.

RoyPikachuMario

Smash Ace
Yeah. It's better than NTC because some people already have five points and people who are new to the game should get a chance to give clues.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
We've been doing the most points rule since page four, but we can switch after this one, if that's what meleeruler wants, since it is his/her/it's game.

And no, it is not Brinstar.

ArcticFalcon

Smash Apprentice
How do people new to the game earn points by giving their own clues? That makes no sense. With the people on top who have the most points, they won't get a chance to gain any points because their the ones giving the clues. Doesn't that make more sense? If that makes no sense to any of you, we'll go with next to answer correctly gives the next set of clues because of ignorance.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
RoyPikachuMario said:
I do not have to post something starting with a number, so you shouldn't have taken away my reputation point for using a letter before.

Reputation what?

Back on topic: WHOA WHOA WHOA! How did we get to the letter N?

according to those rules the next thing should start with a 5, an E, or a T

screw this....too much trouble let's continue....ummmm

Onett^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom