• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
*Sigh*

My mom would hide in her house with our whole happy family, whereas AS's family is demented and wrong... ...age.

Where would bannage hide?

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, I look at the rules and it says the 10th person makes new topic, and I see Axem was the 10th poster, so I guess yeah you could make the next one (finally)

Becoming one with dog does nothing to help the person.

I would name the dog spot, and the dog would cry and go homeage.

[EDIT] I realize I was the first to complain about the old topicageness... ...yipee spoils!

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Simna: Only 1 guess allowed unless the poster of the clues says otherwise (like if no one's gotten it right after 2 days)

The answerwas: Mario

ArcticFalcon said:
Mario
1. ?
2. Mario, Luigi and Dr. Mario?
3. Luigi suit for Mario
4. Even though he doesn't have the raccoon suit, he can be UPS Mario (What can brown do for you)
5. Forward+A smash doesn't work on floating Peach
1) Mario/Doctor Mario are the only characters who can counter Pikachu's and Pichu's Thunder and have it damage them (by countering the thunder itself).
2) All good things come in threes concerns the fact that Mario has 3 tilted fsmashes and ftilts.
3) The growing shoes is about that Goomba-type in SMB3 that jumps around in a giant green shoe.
4) This is about the fact that Mario can be Tanuki (Raccoon) Mario in SMB3 (brown suit) (This clue is the one that makes it impossible for Doctor Mario to be the answer)
5) His greatest weapon is, of course, his cape. It's a counter, it reflects all projectiles in the game, it hits long after it's out, just like a sexkick and if you hit someone, they get turned around without taking a blow, thus making it the perfect tool for edgeguarding. However, Peach is kinda anti-cape. She can still nair/dsmash you just as well, much like dair. Usmash as well. But most importantly: If she takes a hit from the cape while Up + B:ing (before the umbrella has been completely unfolded), she'll actually take a blow from the cape, getting knockback, getting knocked up a bit and being able to up + b again!

The current scoreboard is:

DarkRoom 5 pts
Fallen Angel II 5 pts
Lt. Killjoy 5 pts
NessExclusively 4 pts
Dan Smith 3 pts
Mikey Lenetia 3 pts
Matunas 2 pts
RoyPikachuMario 2 pt
ArcticFalcon 2 pts Deus 1 pt
HAHAHAHACHOO 1 pt
Exovel 1 pt