• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this is legit, you guys might wanna brace yourselves...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ancara22

Smash Apprentice
i.imgur.com/rTwpDZX.jpg

So, a friend of mine shared this pic with me, and I wanna say if this is a legit pic, then I'm hype like crazy. For those going "NO ES FAKE" about this, I'm also unsure about this. Still, by now I'm not taking any chances with things with how close we are to release day.

Posting as a link instead of pic, for in case it IS legit and thus spoilers. Take it as you will, but I don't know what to think/expect anymore now...

KaZe_DaRKWIND

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5043-2124-2144
Doesn't really look real but I might just be having vision problems due to how awesome Ridley is.

Super Writer

Smash Apprentice
I think it's fake, last I checked character portraits were evenly spaced to split the bottom screen into equal portions, only touching each other in a 4 player match. Of course that could have been changed last minute, which I would really like. Wait a tick, now that I think about it...

From the official site, yep it's fake.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Sure looks like crap. No way he would be playable and look that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom