• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If the Masked Man had been in SSBB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pankeyman

Smash Rookie
Apparantly there were supposed to be 3 Mother characters in Brawl: Lucas, Ness and the Masked Man(I won't tell who it is) nonetheless what would that game have been like if this character had been in Brawl?

Heres a video of him in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1gYE4HvGuo

As you can see he is pretty cool he has a gun fused to his arm a lightning word (which can be deflected by the franklin Badge) and robotic wings!

Post your oppinions on this topic HERE!

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
To my knowledge, he was never supposed to be in Brawl. =l

And if he was in....the Metroid and F-Zero fans would only ***** even more. I'll admit, he is a nice character but I don't see him being playable...ever. =/

*cough*

Mokai

Smash Apprentice
Where did you get your information from? I remember back when traces of some extra characters were found on the disk data but I don't remember any of them being is Masked Man.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
This is silly mostly because you could make a thread about this for every character that didn't make the cut. But DON'T DO THAT, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom