• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If the creature in the avatar of the person above you tried to kill you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
introduce him to who may or may not be his long-lost brother. BEN, squint link. squint link, BEN.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Ive always beat up my bro in SmashBoards with Luigi when he use Meta Knight. You can guess by now whats gonna happen

:troll:

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
draw the stripes on his shoes, a nose, some fingers for his hands, a tail, a pair of ears, and then save.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
follow the sign away from him, he seems to be dictating a wise choice of action...

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
y'know the VG Cats fanfiction i was working on? the one where a time flux caused by comic 259 creates an alternate universe? my avi is what became of Krug. a dapper humanitarian who is also leader of the resistance force. also, he seems to speak more fluid english.

as for your avi, surround sonic with high-powered fans from the first game. and for shadow...

f**k it, use MUUUCH bigger guns!

NOW IS COWARD KILLING TIME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom