• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If SSB was on that PS triple... BALLIN!

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
Mexican *ss n**** Mario, that n**** Bowser, no brothas in SSB, BALLIN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqr1r9jIU0s

New chadwardenn vid

"Look at that n****'s mustache, aight, n**** ain't foolin me aight, he may be foolin "la migra", s***, tryin to say he's Italian,but he ain't foolin Chadwarden"

If anyone thought he was serious before this is pretty much proof that this is a joke

if SSBB was on the PStriple,
Smash Brothas would have Dre,Tupoc Biggie, Nas ,Lil Jon

post more pics please this is :laugh: and I suck at photoediting although i think it's funnier this way.

I searched and looked and found no topics for this Btw

Dibs

Smash Lord
This SUCKS.

*EDIT* Wait a minute, I thought your video would be as horrible as your pictures.. But I actually watched it and.... GREAT Charlie Murphy impression. Still sucks.

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
You guys do realize that I don't talk like this? It's only funny if you watch the vid. Otherwise yeah it's pretty much ********. And like I sorta said the pictures are horrible and stupid on purpose to mock chadwardenn's statements. Thank God that pikachun00b7 has a sense of humor that the rest of you seem to be lacking. This isn't serious in any way shape or form.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Thank God that pikachun00b7 has a sense of humor that the rest of you seem to be lacking. This isn't serious in any way shape or form.
I'll have to say I didn't think it was funny either. Just because something isn't supposed to be taken seriously, doesn't automatically make it funny.

Also, I think that since the general consensus is "not funny" that would make pikachunoob the only one without a sense of humor (no offense intended pikaman, I'm just applying logic based on his statement).

Dibs

Smash Lord
The only thing funny about the video was the extreme similarity to Charlie Murphy's story telling voice and style. Everything else was stupid, accept it. You posted it, we hated it, pikachun00b liked it, it's DONE.

Top Bottom