• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If shielk's up-b could be jump canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.

himemiya

Smash Lord
Have you ever wander what would it be like if shielk's up-b could be jump canceled (on the ground atleast) and the reappearances does damage too? The reappearance I was thinking it'll be as powerful as the disappear part but having the really low to really kb thing. I would think it'll be cool if she could do that and I can see some good combo starter happening if that to be in place.

Also it wouldn't hurt to give shielk her melee bair too

G13_Flux

Smash Lord
it definitely would make her better, and would be really cool, but yeah she definitely doesnt need it, shes good enough as is. but also, she does have her melee bair. theres only a few attacks that were altered into PM (fsmash, dthrow, and bthrow), and all the rest are the same from what im aware of.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Shielk doesn't need this at all, and the character subforums aren't really for suggestion threads like this.

Also Bair is Melee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom