• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IF Sakurai decided to start DLC, which would you rather have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Hmm... it depends, I'd like to know who the characters are, but I'd probably choose B, because tripping sucks so much. I don't even have the game yet, and it is so annoying to me.

RizardoLawless

Smash Journeyman
All I really need is for up on the wiimote to do nothing. It can only be set to Shield, Jump, Grab

Agent 47

Smash Apprentice
A. tripping gets annoyin' but who wouldn't pass up more new chars, stages, and more stage builder parts yads?

tirkaro

Smash Champion
A ftw.
Even though I really want no tripping, more stage builder BGs and characters outprioritize it by a long shot.
Still, they better eventually patch off tripping eventually.

Smashruler

Smash Apprentice
no contest A cuz idk wtf tripping is
Tripping is a new thing in Brawl, when your character is running he/she will randomly fall odown and be completely vulnerable. Of course, there a tiny chance it'll be a good thing. Cuz one time someone tripped and caused Ike's final smash to completely miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom