• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If Mewtwo, King K. Rool & Ridley were to be playable in Brawl

Flamemaster96

Smash Cadet
Aside from joining the villains, how would their roles play out in SSE and also when the characters get joined to trophies and recruit the villains. How could you imagine their roles in SSE if they were playable in Brawl?

KRBAY

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SSBBSonic
3DS FC
0774-4477-0228
After Samus and Pikachu defeat Ridley for the first time, he becomes playable.

I'd say Mewtwo would be be part of the Subspace Army, at the same ranks as Bowser, Wario, and Ganondorf.

As for K. Rool... I have no idea.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Ridley wouldn't play like a boss, He would be like fighting him in a Match. Defeat him then he joins them.
Mewtwo would be on the Ice instead of Lucario, Lucario would just pop up for no reason later.
King K Rool would be in the same rank has King Dedede, Bowser, Wario and Ganondorf.

robochicken7

Smash Rookie
Mewtwo would be in the lab where Samus found her Varia suit. A little bit before she gets the suit, they find a container with mewtwo sheathed inside. At that moment, Mewtwo busts out, confused, and attacks ZSS And Pikachu. After his defeat, He tags along.

Ridley would be in the same spot, just shrunken down, and with an actual fight.

King K. Rool would be a bad guy, with the likes of Wario, Bowser, Dedede, And Ganondorf.

Ksn245

Smash Cadet
If you could play as MewTwoKing in Brawl.

That would be nice

ChaosNeo45

Smash Rookie
After Samus and Pikachu defeat Ridley for the first time, he becomes playable.

I'd say Mewtwo would be be part of the Subspace Army, at the same ranks as Bowser, Wario, and Ganondorf.

As for K. Rool... I have no idea.
K too would have been Neutral because he doesn't choose sides and he is evil. He probably would have betrayed them all sooner than Ganondorf did.

Top Bottom