• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If I made a Smash game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario123311

Smash Ace
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A "SSB5 SPECULATION THREAD" OF ANY SORTS.

I made this simply because I've also seen people make their own threads for their own rosters, This is personally how I would have made my own game. So because my previous thread got LOCKED for that assumption. Let's try this again....

I don't really know what where to post this but anyways, Here is basically what my own Smash game would be. I posted a few rosters on the one "Roster Sharing" thread, here though: I do have a bit more to talk about than just the selection of characters though. But without further ado:

MoreLikelyRoster.png

Please note the yellow boxes are SUGGESTIONS and not final DLC characters, Really just something I would give to the team to decide on who would get in.

• Custom moves are one thing especially improved over the last game: You can finally have the Wario you dreamed of with a Shoulder Bash and Earthquake Punch, Pac-Man with his moves from Pac-Man World and even Mario with a groundpound or hammer tossing. More than just simple variants of existing moves.
  • Mario is more happy akin to his canon appearance. His appearance would be similar to Melee with the detailed textures but with much brighter colors akin to his actual self and all. The best I can compare it to is this. And he also comes with his Melee moveset by default, which is why Doc over there is a costume.
  • Before you question about Piplup, it was really more of my personal choice as he is someone I thought should have been the replacement for Pichu in Brawl and was kind of disappointing when this wasn't the case. ((Then again I found most of Brawl disappointing except for the inclusion of Sonic and the Subspace Emissary being alright))
  • Wario Land and Wario Ware would be given an equal amount of representation, and a good amount at that.
  • Another Adventure Mode would be included, wither something like Melee's or the SSE is something I'm still deciding on.
  • Jigglypuff's rest is nerfed back to her Brawl status, for reasons I shall not explain. :U
  • Before you ask, Yes: Because Square Enix gets a rep some SMRPG trophies and references would be included... Excluding one specific character who won't be mentioned even name wise, for that matter really. (Congratulations if you guess why)

I pretty much I tried to cater to everyone I could for that matter. Critiques and questions are welcome.

Last edited:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
>Piplup
>No Wolf (Or even a new StarFox rep)
>No Ice Climbers

I personally find those choices odd (Assuming Smash 5 may end up home!NX only), but other than that...

Last edited:

Mario123311

Smash Ace
>Piplup
>No Ice Climbers

I personally find those choices odd (Assuming Smash 5 may end up home!NX only), but other than that...
Wait a second, I could have sworn I added them at some point... Then again, This HAS been through several revisions from scratch. I'll probably update this later with them or so. ((It's kinda hard to try and maintain everyone I guess))

Thank you though. :)

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
>Piplup
>No Ice Climbers

Pretty sure Smash 5 will be on both home and handheld NX, since 1. they will share the library 2. Smash 3DS was a success, so there's no way Smash 5 will not have a handheld version. Of course, that is all assuming the rumors about the NX being two platforms with different specs but sharing the library is true.

Last edited:

udime123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3497-1825-3744
I love it, though call me greedy, I wanted to see Felix as an Isaac alt. But it looks like you did very few alts we didn't already have so yeah, great roster! Very nice!

Mario123311

Smash Ace
First off, I just want to say thank you all for your feedback, I really appreciate it and whatnot. Just now I fixed up the roster a bit and added a few more characters in, including the Ice Climbers and a new Star Fox rep for that matter.

In on secret Piplup support thread.
I'd be up for this. =P ((Face it though: He's still on quite a bit of promotional material these days, so he's not really "irrelevant" to them it seems... Plus he IS cute for that matter. Why was he not Pichu's replacement in Brawl again?))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom