• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If I erase everything.....

JPW

Smash Ace
Hey guys i'm looking for a fresh new start on Brawl.

I want to try and unlock everything again. See what it feels like when i first picked it up.
Also my brother helped me a bit with it(mainly target smash, homerun bat, and the cruel melee,) but now he's gone to England. Now i have the chance to see if it can be done on my own.

I guess what's stopping me is I like to play online with my wifi friends every week.
And i'm just curious will my roster actually hinder theirs. Let's say i haven't unlocked a few characters will those characters still be available on their file of the game. Or will they have to wait until i unlock them before they can choose them?

I know i could do it the Subspace Way, or the have this many matches way, and unlock all characters, but i feel like doing it the traditional way.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
They can choose whatever character they have access to but you can't play those characters. Say if you don't have Marth, you can't use Marth but your buddy can.

JPW

Smash Ace
thanks mate.

i'll think i'll work on unlocking Marth first anyway. Because he is my main.
I a actually still have my NTSC copy of Brawl so i might do it there that way i don't have to worry about my PAL version being wiped.

Top Bottom