• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If God created all, why did he make mistakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny Smasher

BRoomer
BRoomer
To be frank, I don't know whether the Big Bang happened or not, but how do you know God didn't use the Big Bang, huh? Because the Bible doesn't say so? Why didn't God create us usning it? And where did God come from? Nowhere? Explaining where God came from is just as weird as how we all started in a tiny little mass.

Some say, "How can everything have started in a little ball and blew up?" but you don't explain where God came from, only that he 'was there.'

Well, it's just as likely we all started as a little ball out of nowhere as God came out of nowhere.

I'm not atheist, I'm Christian, i guess, but not a very strict one. Some say religion was used a as tool in the early days to make people think, "Gosh, if I don't follow these rules, I'll be suffering for all eternity!" so they followed the rules.

Why does God make us kill eachother? Why did he put people all over the world that mostly don't beleive in Him that will never be able to know about Christianity, huh?

"Gee, I'm gonna choose a few people to 'know' about me, and the rest can go to he!! because they don't listen to my word because I'm too lazy to go tell them myself and they will never know about me."

I am by no means against Christianity, I simply do not devote myself to it too much because I am ponderous of why God made all these 'mistakes.' It makes no sense to 'show us what evil' is, because he just coulda done it right in the first place, and everyone would be all happy, and there would be no arguing over it. But, no, we kill eachother over religion, instead. We were attacked by the middle east because they beleived as much as you do in God that if they killed themselves to kill us, they automatically went to heaven, all sins forgiven.

Face it, there is no one that is perfect. So, you say, "God will forgive all sins."

So, I can go kill a hundered people right now, commit gluttony, worship all the Gods in the world besides Him, and do every other bad thing, and then he can still forgive me?

So, I ask again, why didn't he make it right in the first place? Oh, and as a side question, why do people consider Pokemon 'evil,' or Harry potter, or anything like that. They're just as 'eeeeevil' as Nintendo, or Squaresoft, or anything you like as a hooby, but I don't see old people complaining about them too much.

Stamps are evil! Bikes are evil! Computers are evil! People will find any way to make a money making franchise look bad because they're bored.

Whew. There's that. And don't get mad at me. I'm not trying to put you down, just trying to see what you guys think about this, cuz I'd sure as he!! like to know the answers to those questions.

(Let me guess, it's all about faith?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom