• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If Final Destination and Omega stages became the only stages in the game, which ones would you play?

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
So, let's pretend Nintendo is extremely annoyed. They constantly get hate mail for not having obstacles. After a while, they just can't stand it, and change every stage into just it's omega versions. If this happened, which stages would you play on?

Rules:
All of the stages are one type. Your choice! (Final Destination stays the same)

You can pick this by any way you want

For me, I would pick by music, and do Final Destination, Port Town Aero Drive, Yoshi's Woolly World, Gaur Plain, Coliseum, Mario Circuit, Temple, Dream Land, and Hyrule Castle. Most would have music changes so only certains ones appear.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Just about any stage. I'm sure there's at least ONE piece of music that I just so happen to like in each stage.

Last edited:

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Wily's Castle and Boxing Ring are my favourite Omega Stages, so I guess those.

Modkiq

Smash Rookie
NNID
Modkiq
Dude i'd switch it up every match. It depends on what music I want to hear, and my mood I guess. My favs are Kirby's great cave offensive and Palutena's temple.

Last edited:

Wolf64118

Smash Rookie
NNID
Wolf64118
Any stage with wall jump would do, with the exception of Gamer. I hate the camera on that stage. >_<

Xandercosm

Smash Lord
NNID
vineto
I wanna add something to my list:

the Super Mario Maker stage. Since it has basically all the music from all the other Mario stages. Oh, and it's sweet looking'. :)

Reitein

Smash Rookie
NNID
Reitein82
Super Mario Maker, Suzaku Castle, and probably GCO. Though the 64 stages are nice as well.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I really like Omega Palutena's Temple, but I'm not a fan of KI music...

Overall, I'd say Pirate Ship, Wily's Castle, Mario Circuit 8, and maybe Dream Land 64 would be my top picks.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Final Destination. I don't really care for Omega stages. Tbh, I'd probably stop playing the game of this ever happened.

D

Deleted member

Final Destination is my least favorite legal stage (tied with Duck Hunt), and there only being omega stages allowed is one of the many reasons I despise For Glory. I wouldn't touch the game either if this were the case.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
I'm pretty sure there were a good chunk of people that liked Omega Palutena's Temple, at least one time back in the day.

Benoas

Smash Cadet
Pirate Ship and only pirate ship.

If they removed all legal stages and omegas... Still pirate ship

Top Bottom