• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If Bowser JR. is his son....

Ravestickman

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ravestickman
If Bowser Jr. is Bowser's son, how.... How did he become born? WHO IS HIS MOTHER? :drwtf:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
If Bowser Jr. is Bowser's son, how.... How did he become born? WHO IS HIS MOTHER? :drwtf:
You ever heard of parthenogenesis?

Feel free to look it up. :p

Last edited:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I firmly believe Bowser Jr. is a miracle baby placed into the Virgin Princess Toadstool by God (Bowser).

Last edited:

Majora999

Smash Cadet
NNID
Majora999
When Junior called her 'mama'...

...Peach had to stop and think about it.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
When Junior called her 'mama'...

...Peach had to stop and think about it.
She didn't have a calculator at the time and couldn't figure it out. :p

It's an anime reference - probably an obscure one.

Anyway, this question was pondered by great Marioian scholars and nobody can conclude who Bowser Jr.'s mother is. Evidence points to Peach, Daisy, and Waluigi. One brave scholar was said to have found a mysterious purple hat with Waluigi's inverted L-shaped insignia in Bowser's bedroom. He promptly disappeared after making that claim. Other scholars theorize the lack of Daisy's presence and how Bowser never attempts to kidnap her as suspicious. Some considered blackmail, Daisy providing funds to Bowser for child care and to use create elaborate plans on kidnapping Peach as a mask, or even an alliance to overthrow the Mushroom Kingdom. They too, disappeared after making such claims. Finally, in a far-off region, an insane shoemaker claims that Bowser Jr. is not related to Bowser at all, but an orphan from an alternate universe that Bowser cared for.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Anyone here remember Nintendo Power? Because it claimed the Koopalings' mother and Bowser's wife was 'Clawdia'.
I think that was either retconned or Bowser never mentions his dark, shady, and embarrassing past.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Oh, I never took it seriously. It was just something I remember from back in the day.
Neither do I. Heck, I actually believe that everything that goes on in Mario games are just plays, I mean, come on, Mario freaking go-karts, plays football/soccer, baseball, etc. with Bowser. It's all an act, guys, they're all friends and actors/actresses doing fun stuff for us.

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
It's kind of inconsequential, in my opinion. Bowser and Bowser Jr. remind me of Spike and Tyke, and I certainly never wondered who Tyke's mother was. That said, it's entirely possible that Bowser gave birth to Jr. himself! If Yoshi is biologically asexual (someone correct me if that's not the right term), who's to say Bowser's species doesn't work the same way?

MAtgSy

Smash Ace

Swear to God, I can not understand why no one can ever put 2 & 2 together. There's no sex in the Mario universe, babies come from this guy.

Ravestickman

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ravestickman

Swear to God, I can not understand why no one can ever put 2 & 2 together. There's no sex in the Mario universe, babies come from this guy.
That makes sense actually! Oh my gosh why didn't we think of that!? Good job! :colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::happysheep:

shogungari

Smash Apprentice
Peach. She's so dumb she doesn't even remember giving birth.
This. Bowser lied to BJ at the end of Sunshine because it's easier to say "Actually, she's not your mother" than it is to explain how she could give birth to what was essentially a sentient spiney and how the traumatic experience gave her full-on amnesia.

PikaSamus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BattleSubway
It's kind of inconsequential, in my opinion. Bowser and Bowser Jr. remind me of Spike and Tyke, and I certainly never wondered who Tyke's mother was. That said, it's entirely possible that Bowser gave birth to Jr. himself! If Yoshi is biologically asexual (someone correct me if that's not the right term), who's to say Bowser's species doesn't work the same way?
Actually, most Yoshi eggs aren't actual eggs. The ones in Star Road in Mario World, at the beginning of Yoshi's Story, and the one seen at the end of Yoshi's Island DS (and probably more) are not the same eggs at all.

Kero the Invincible

Smash Apprentice
Bowser's dear sister from back in the Koopa homeland suffered a terrible accident. She and her husband didn't make it, leaving behind an infant child named for his uncle Bowser.

Even Bowser couldn't bear to tell the child the truth of what happened, so he raised Junior as his own son, using his youthful innocence to dodge the mother issue. Of course, Bowser didn't really know how to be a dad, only how to be a bad-guy. Therefore, he groomed Junior to be his eventual heir, actively involving him in his schemes and offering him everything he could (even at the risk of spoiling him). The future as it is remains uncertain, though Jr seems quite hopeful in pursuing his "father's" legacy.

Happy Head-canon, everybody!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Bowser's dear sister from back in the Koopa homeland suffered a terrible accident. She and her husband didn't make it, leaving behind an infant child named for his uncle Bowser.

Even Bowser couldn't bear to tell the child the truth of what happened, so he raised Junior as his own son, using his youthful innocence to dodge the mother issue. Of course, Bowser didn't really know how to be a dad, only how to be a bad-guy. Therefore, he groomed Junior to be his eventual heir, actively involving him in his schemes and offering him everything he could (even at the risk of spoiling him). The future as it is remains uncertain, though Jr seems quite hopeful in pursuing his "father's" legacy.

Happy Head-canon, everybody!
That's a sweet and funny story. Isn't there a new movie coming out that has a "bad" father figure doing all he can for a kid? I think Bill Murray's that character. St. Vincent or something.

Genome Squirrel

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DarkCoffee
assuming his weight is the average of his mother and father, palutena is the mom. haven't figured out how or why, i'll assume she was enraptured by his manliness and ...

Scourge The Hedgehog

Evil Sonikku
NNID
JayJayPlushie
3DS FC
2535-4437-8099
Maybe the reason Bowser keeps kidnapping Peach is because she looks exactly like his dearly departed wife.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I believe it is it is quite simple. The mother is Daisy. Bowser hired that alien dude in SM (Gameboy). That's when they had a thing and she had his kids and he is ducking that child support after. So she just dump all the kids on him. And since daisy is spunky, she will not have being kindnapped. That why he does not ever think to kidnap daisy. DK was too busy kidnapping Pauline. So the next best thing was Peach. All the koopa kids personalities resemble Daisy.

When he took Peach Peach actually told bower she has a fetish for being kidnapped. So to keep this thing going, Peach just gets kidnap a lot and Mario saves her. This worked out for bowser as well since he was alone and the kids tend to ask who is their mother. Saying peach was the mother was a good idea since they seen her more alot due to the kidnapping. Though during Super Mario RPG, the part when Peach was gonna marry Peach and Mario ruined it, she ended up kissing Mario. Bowser got jealous, so he posted on facebook and twitter that Peach has a fetish of being kidnapped.

Daisy got mad he tried to but her friend on blast. So at times daisy spoke with Mario to host sporting events and call it a truce. This was a slick way for daisy to be in the games to try and put bowser on blast about the kids. But realized she did not wanna ruin her image. And the kids were not old enough to hear just a dark story about their dad.

One day daisy got drunk at the mushroom swingers ball. She was sitting with luigi at the bar. She said that she feels sorry for him how he is always not noticed. he helps Mario a lot on his quest to save Peach. And even saved him twice. Yet she always kisses and thanks Mario. Even invite him for cake. But never luigi. luigi broke down to her. She decided that she would show luigi something for all he does living in the shadows. So They went to the room where you enter the first water stage in Mario 64 and they had a magical night here. They talked about a lot of things that nite. Even her past and how she had bowsers kids. Mario saw luigi's latest twitter update and he was putting that on blast. He did not want Peach to know, so before peach could see it, he decided to kidnap Mario and luigi and he made them all of their twitter post. Thus the events of super princess Peach began.

But it was too late. She had already seen it all. But for the sake of daisy/ their friendship and the young kids, she did not bring it up and act like nothing ever happen, so they can keep the kidnapping going, Mario, make his money for Nintendo, and we still get to see Mario games. That explains why when bowser jr said that Peach was his momma, she had to think about what to say for a sec. Bowser is just a child. he can't just get him in such stories at that age.

So there is the back story for you.

Meta-Kraid

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-0411-8525
Let's see what I remember from animal science a few years back, asexual is when something splits into multiple versions of it self to reproduce, (worms can't do this more than once contrary to popular belief and only one half is still alive...). I just imagined Bowser exploding into the Koopalings. I really want to see that drawn out.

I think that other than the play theory Bowser's wife left him after Jr. was born and that's why he was the only one to ask Bowser about her.

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
This is like, the only thread about Bowser Jr. in the Bowser Jr. forum.

And all you can discuss is where babies come from.

Ravestickman

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ravestickman
This is like, the only thread about Bowser Jr. in the Bowser Jr. forum.

And all you can discuss is where babies come from.
It's mainly where Bowser JR. comes from and, I think it's safe to say the stork brought him to Bowser much like baby mario/luigi. :yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi:

Cyberguy64

Smash Journeyman

Brawl in the Family agrees with you.

If we're talking headcannon in this thread, then I refuse to accept that the koopalings aren't his older siblings. Their designs are obviously supposed to be younger, Bowser-type koopas.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
If we're talking headcannon in this thread, then I refuse to accept that the koopalings aren't his older siblings. Their designs are obviously supposed to be younger, Bowser-type koopas.
Fine go against the creator of Mario's words.

Koopalings are part of the same koopa species as Bowser but they aren't related, they lack horns so they're not in the royal koopa blood line.

Ravestickman

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ravestickman
Brawl in the Family agrees with you.

I love this so much.

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Bowser cloned himself

bc1910

Smash Lord
NNID
bc1910
3DS FC
1478-6611-0182
I used to think Bowser Jr. and Baby Bowser from Yoshi's Island were the same person lol

Ravestickman

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ravestickman
I used to think Bowser Jr. and Baby Bowser from Yoshi's Island were the same person lol
I use to as well actually. Then I learned the difference between baby and Jr lol. Thank you Mario sunshine!

Majora999

Smash Cadet
NNID
Majora999
Dude, this is Mario, canon means less than ****, it's not like there's a continuity, hell just by making that statement Miyamoto was contradicting DECADES of canon. Interpret it however you want.

You could tell me waluigi and Kammy had an affair and THEY'RE The Koopalings' parents and I would not argue with you.

Cyberguy64

Smash Journeyman

Koopalings are part of the same koopa species as Bowser but they aren't related, they lack horns so they're not in the royal koopa blood line.
I already throw out Other M, and that's nothing but the creator of Metroid's words. I'm always ready to stand up against bad or contradictory decisions by creators.

Also, look at you denouncing my headcanon with your own. Fire all the canons, mates!

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Dude, this is Mario, canon means less than ****, it's not like there's a continuity, hell just by making that statement Miyamoto was contradicting DECADES of canon. Interpret it however you want.

You could tell me waluigi and Kammy had an affair and THEY'RE The Koopalings' parents and I would not argue with you.
>Bowser jr is a split image of baby Bowser.

>Both have horns(royal linage)

>Bowser is huge and Bowser Jr is nearly the same size as Larry and bigger than Lemmy even though he's younger

Koopalings share the same feature but lack the horns he said they're not his kids you're fanfiction means nothing until Miyamoto states that the Koopalings are his kids(which he clearly shut down any theories about that) then you're in denial and need to accept reality.

They are mere elite forces of his koopa troop who are ranked below Bowser Jr the prince of the Koopas.

I already throw out Other M, and that's nothing but the creator of Metroid's words. I'm always ready to stand up against bad or contradictory decisions by creators.

Also, look at you denouncing my headcanon with your own. Fire all the canons, mates!
what does canon mean?

Why bring up Metroid this is Mario i have miyamoto's words while yall coming at me with 'he contradicts himself' creators words > your fanfic no matter how much he 'contradicts' himself im not too fussed about this but its clear as hell that the Koopalings aren't related to Bowser they look nothing alike... part of the similar species? Sure but related ...Nope.

Last edited:

Majora999

Smash Cadet
NNID
Majora999
First game was apparently Brawl, NNID is "GodOfAllThings", "creator's word > your fanfic but not MY fanfic", you're, like, 13 aren't you?

Top Bottom