• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Dedede

Smash Journeyman
I vote tails for that vote-thing...

Anyways, I would like one with sonic, tail, knuckles and amy(?) in a free-for-all...except that none are nintendo chacters...

Muffinman389

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Yoshi Man:
<STRONG>Yoshi!</STRONG>

You said Yoshi! twice. Here is what I hear when someone double posts. <A HREF="http://worldind.com/spam/music.swf"" TARGET=_blank>http://worldind.com/spam/music.swf"</A>

Zoogstin

Smash Champion
Somebody can make one where there are all the chaos emeralds all in row. Sonic who is right there collects them, and then becomes Super Sonic. Then out of no where Super Mario comes out and for some reason after that, they start fighting.

Blaster

Super Sonic Blastoise
Originally posted by Austin:
<STRONG>Somebody can make one where there are all the chaos emeralds all in row. Sonic who is right there collects them, and then becomes Super Sonic. Then out of no where Super Mario comes out and for some reason after that, they start fighting.</STRONG>
Here's what I think about that idea: Super Sonic is invincible, and he could take Super Mario down pretty easily. Super Mario is just a giant size Mario.

sheikah

Smash Ace
make one were u can play (literaly)as them and choose who they want to be :D

Muffinman389

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Blaster:
<strong>

Here's what I think about that idea: Super Sonic is invincible, and he could take Super Mario down pretty easily. Super Mario is just a giant size Mario.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Why must you all underestimate Mario? Know you not of his great power. He's Italian! LOL! I think something different would be nice. Try King Dedede or Dr. Robotnik.

Zoogstin

Smash Champion
Originally posted by Blaster:
<strong>

There is a Mecha Knuckles? Is that the thing you fight on Sonic and Knuckles as that robot that Knuckles fights instead of Robotnik?</strong><hr></blockquote>

No I haven't seen Mecha Knuckles in the game but he does exist. In Sonic and Knuckles, you fight Mecha Sonic.

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
Originally posted by sheikah:
<strong>make one were u can play (literaly)as them and choose who they want to be :D </strong><hr></blockquote>

haha we might as well become video programmers if we were to do that ;)

Theweege

Smash Cadet
This might be ever so slow, but maybe u could do claymation as it would look weird seeing them insorta 3-d.
Well that's my stupid idea out. :rolleyes:

psy-boy

Smash Journeyman
The ideas already created are kind of good,but I would like to see these in a freeforall:
-Peach
-Luigi
-Wario
-Bowser!
Or:
Sonic/Tails
VS
Yoshi/Birdo
Hmm?good ideas? :)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I got an even better one.

Instead of 2 on 2, how about Mario, Luigi, Yoshi VS Sonic, Knuckles, Tails

I'd add Wario, but you'd probably want to add Robotnik or Metal Sonic(he is NOT from Sonic 2, he's from Sonic and Knuckles though) to fight Wario.

Whatever works for ya, I guess.

z

Smash Cadet
I would have a battle between Robrotron (from robrotron 64) and Mega Man. I think That Robotron is sort of the orginal Mega Man. For those who dont know who Robotron is, he is a main character in a classic arcade game called Robotron and 64 made an update of the game. It would be perfect because the booth have the same sort of gun arm.

kirbyultimate

Smash Lord
Tails! Try to make it so that Sonic would be in trouble, Tails would fly above him and carry him to safety, that would be a classic moment! :D

If you accept this battle, e-mail or PM me.

[ January 18, 2002: Message edited by: kirbyultimate ]</p>

Jakoro

Smash Apprentice
Here are my suggestions:

Bomberman vs. Samus: In this fight, we have the bounty hunter, Samus, with her powerful Plasma Beam, or will Bomberman with his speed help him out? They fight at Final Destenation.

DK vs. Banjo-Kazooie: Who's the best animal? Is it DK with his might? Or Banjo-Kazooie with team work! (When i was making this, I didn't even know I was posting Rare chars). They fight at the top of Spiral Mountain (Banjo-Kazooie)

I hope you guys like my suggestions.

[ January 27, 2002: Message edited by: Jakoro ]</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom