• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ideas on how to get Snake

Cheezball

Smash Ace
I believe you would have to do complete adventure mode, classic, and a certain event with Mario to unlock Snake. Why Mario? If you ever saw the video, snake is sent to show Mario what he is made of. This is a simple idea, so you are allowed to post ideas if you would like.

iMichael

Smash Lord
NO.....Mario probably has nothing to do with Snake...it was just a video to impress us. Masahiro said most characters will be unlocked through SSE. Snake, Sonic and whoever else there is will probably have a different way of being unlocked. I think if Snake is in the Subspace Emissary he'll be unlocked when you reach his part.

Cheezball

Smash Ace
NO.....Mario probably has nothing to do with Snake...it was just a video to impress us. Masahiro said most characters will be unlocked through SSE. Snake, Sonic and whoever else there is will probably have a different way of being unlocked. I think if Snake is in the Subspace Emissary he'll be unlocked when you reach his part.
Your probably right. I am most likely wrong, but it was just an idea.

Snap Pit's neck and you unlock Snake ;)
:laugh: Good one!

shinnok-fan64

Smash Apprentice
I'm guessing he'll be unlocked by SSE, or a certain event where you must fight Snake with NO items, and on Shadow Moses, and while being constantly shot at by those big helicopters.

iron blade

Smash Ace
It has already been said that most characters will be unlocked from the SSE. I'm betting you unlock him after you complete his part in it, like the majority of everyone else. I'm not sure who won't be unlocked from the SSE or how...

Pulse

Smash Apprentice
My Idea? Enter UP, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start at the title screen. You will hear the "!" sound effect. Play a game of Classic Mode, and right before the final battle, you'll see a Codec call, and then fight snake on Shadow Moses Island. Beat him to unlock him. There's anthor method, but this would rock so much.

walkskyluker115

Smash Apprentice
I acctually think its going to be an event...

I just have that feeling y'know?
For some reason i agree with you. If not snake, then there has to be someone else to be unlocked by event matches. But i think it's likely that it's snake.

Top Bottom