• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDEAS on Bowser's very own stage..

Status
Not open for further replies.

80W53R

Smash Apprentice
I've always been a fan of bowser's since his very first appeareace in Mario games. He's always been my main in Smash bros and still is. I dont really think Bowser had his very own stage in Melee but IF they are to create one, what would YOU like to see?

My idea: Bowser's Castle

What are your idea..?

Phoenix_Rising

Smash Cadet
I think Bowser's castle is the only logical choice here. Unless he's got something from Galaxy (I haven't beat it yet so I wouldn't really know what that would be yet)

swim2007

Smash Apprentice
koopa keep is an obvious answer but maybe a stage where it is like the mini boss battles in the old super mario 3 game or the new super mario bros. That would be simillar to the battlefield stage in melle but maybe the floor can switch up or move. Kinda a wierd idea but who knows.

MagnuM

Smash Ace
There was such a pitiful variety of stages in Melee. Come on, who needs like 4 Yoshi stages and 3 Kirby stages and 3 DK stages and ugh...

How could they have left out Bowser's Castle in Melee! Bowser's Castle has been a level in pretty much every single Mario game!

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Bowser's castle FTW!
you would fight on a bridge over lava(main platform)
above it there wil be a couple of smaller platforms.
every now and then the little switch would appear on the right side of the stage.
players can attack/jump on the switch to activate it opening the bridge so people can fall into the lava.

or

it would be set in bowser's throne room with a destructible floor. the floor can be broken all the way through leading to the epty openess(i.e. off the stage). after a certain amount of time a new set off blocks/flooring will do one of two things:
1.appear were there arnt any players.
2.fall down from the sky to fill the gaps.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Shouldn't this be in the Brawl stage discussion? Anyway his stage will be his castle. Nuff said.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Bowser's Castle. It'd have to involve lava obv. but not the gay sort of lava like norfair, just a sort of special effects distraction in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom