• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ideas for Project M at school

White Wolf

Smash Cadet
Greetings!
My school (IB Program) has given me a full week to do whatever I want. Naturally, I picked Project M to play. Do you have any suggestions for tech skill routines and other constructive game play things I could try?

Samwisely

Smash Apprentice
We could give you more advice if we knew what level you were at. Do you have good movement yet? If not, wavedash, waveland, shffl, etc. If you're already there, then there comes character specific stuff. If you give us an idea of what you know already we could give you more tips.

White Wolf

Smash Cadet
We could give you more advice if we knew what level you were at. Do you have good movement yet? If not, wavedash, waveland, shffl, etc. If you're already there, then there comes character specific stuff. If you give us an idea of what you know already we could give you more tips.
Here is a rough outline of my skill in terms of movement:
I can consistently
  • wavedash
  • waveland
  • SHFFL all aerials
  • moonwalk and moonwalk continuously
  • shield drop
  • ledgedash
  • waveland out of aerial moves
  • wavedash Oos
While this list isn't fully comprehensive, this should give you a pretty good idea.

Top Bottom