• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ideas against high tier roll whores

Status
Not open for further replies.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i played a guy today who I was clearly better than, so i was picking low tiers as a handicap. He was using sheik, and I used Pichu and his strategy was to approach and roll behind me while I was sheilding.
Sheik has a long roll, so the roll gave him just enough space to counter.

with other characters, I'd simply just wait for the roll and grab or fsmash em...but pichu doesn't have enough range to do pretty much anything. I've tried jumping out of shield with a nair or something, which works sometimes, but generally shiek can do a quick grab or ftilt before hand.

i was wondering any ideas for a good way to react to this situation.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
roll approach? just wavedash out of shield and grab or usmash or something.

Pye

Smash Journeyman
Montreal. PM me if you're on the island! I need op
Then wavedash out earlier. If you know it's comming, do it before she even rolls, so that she ends up right on top of you. From there, there's nothing she can do: you WILL get a grab/upsmash/nair off before anything of her's comes out.

If all else fails, don't go for an offense. Wavedash out of shield away from him and see how he reacts to that.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Try to predict when/where she will roll to and charge a Skull Bash.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

............ or not.

I repeat: Final Smash.
Pichu will explode in a furious ball of energy and destroy all in his path. That will take the roll-***** out.

Edit: You can't say wh0re? lol
It's funny because it's used in the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom