• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Idea for link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky 1276

Smash Rookie
So how does everyone feel about link not being able to transform into the twilight wolf? Do you think it would be a cool idea?

Ganny

Smash Journeyman
Aurashade, if you don't care don't post.

~~~~~~~

That would be interesting. It would give link alot more moves

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
There's already a quadruped in SSBB, and I hate him.

Hidden Skillz ftw >_> (better yet, that ghost guy that taught you the moves could've been in the game).

TANORI

Smash Journeyman
I dont think it would have been a good idea, maybe a separate character Midna and the wolf or it would have been a FS.

Aurashade everytime i see you posting im getting more and more convinced that you are just a poser that suck so much at this game and even if you are good you are just garbage as a human being.

If you want to batle there you can add me but im sure you are just a coward.

Lootic

Smash Apprentice
have been discussed as hell before brawl was released, and could you please change the title its kind of not saying so much about the content.

And my opinion is that link is just fine as he is, defensive, good range, a bit slow( you cant say he is lightning fast) and a pain in the *** to play (against and with), with other words he fits me perfectly.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
I dont think it would have been a good idea, maybe a separate character Midna and the wolf or it would have been a FS.

Aurashade everytime i see you posting im getting more and more convinced that you are just a poser that suck so much at this game and even if you are good you are just garbage as a human being.

If you want to batle there you can add me but im sure you are just a coward.
I'll play you, sure. It doesn't matter though, even if you manage to win, I still know more than you'll ever know about this game series.

Maikeru17

What the hell is this thing
NNID
NoxNoctis
This is silly.
It would've completely changed Link's moveset (even if ONE move was missing to transform, and besides, what move would that be? Bombs? Boomerang? Arrows? No?)

W.Link&Midna would've added a THIRD Link to the game, if toony was still in.
If he wasn't, we'd still have two Links, and in fact, the SAME Link. One Link is enough, kthx.

Midna on her own would have been more than good enough, and maybe her over-B would've consisted of a phantasm with W.Link or perhaps a motorcycle-esque move with W.Link, but nothing more.

-Nox`

AmigoOne

Smash Journeyman
Doesn't have enough history or series importance to involve it. Replacing one of Link's key moves that has been there for as long as he is with a character that was mediocre even in his own game. I'll pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom