• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Idaho's 2007 Choice Awards (jacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure exactly what is meant by look-a-like but oh well.

BTW once i start playing with you guys more again i claim to be in some of those categories

knuttz45

Smash Ace
The list is pretty accurate...I like it! :)...I like how i'm most improved...and breakout....we need more best in the air and ground....like BC would be second...and buzz third...and you are second best on ground...and put buzz in for second oldie....and Felix for third.. :)

8=D~ ~<=8

is the third best team name......

Relhots

Smash Lord
i know this has nothing to do with the list but does anyone have a wii. Cause i know that i probably will never be able to come to an "event" so when brawl comes out, i can probably play someone online

QraQ

Smash Ace
i know this has nothing to do with the list but does anyone have a wii. Cause i know that i probably will never be able to come to an "event" so when brawl comes out, i can probably play someone online
Did you actually ask if any1 has a Wii? lol
Please post this kind of stuff in the Idaho Smash Thread not here.

-QraQ

Relhots

Smash Lord
Did you actually ask if any1 has a Wii? lol
Please post this kind of stuff in the Idaho Smash Thread not here.

-QraQ
well i will never be able to go to a smashfest, so i could just play online.

I would of post it in the Smash Thread if i wasn't serious. It's the only way i could participate.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Ya so post it in the Idaho smash thread......... it is you know a real thread and it's made just for that kind of thing so if you are "serious" post it in the Idaho thread that has been around the longest not this random thread that really no one cares about, and not just this anything related to Idaho thats not like PR or something post it in the Idaho smash thread thats what it's there for thanks:).

Relhots

Smash Lord
Ya so post it in the Idaho smash thread......... it is you know a real thread and it's made just for that kind of thing so if you are "serious" post it in the Idaho thread that has been around the longest not this random thread that really no one cares about, and not just this anything related to Idaho thats not like PR or something post it in the Idaho smash thread thats what it's there for thanks:).
From the last three posts this thread is already going to turn out as the Smash thread did. And i forgot to add im talking about brawl online instead of going to a smashfest. i will never be able to come to a smashfest...No one who goes to a idaho smashfest is going to read it but whatever...You probably just lost a player.

quak

Smash Champion
not saying the people who play smash are garbage, im saying your state overall is garbage

US history of Idaho:

• Idaho becomes a state in 1890

Just Action

Smash Journeyman
LOL.

Buzz and sugarpoultry are also the only ones I've heard from Idaho. I haven't seen any Idaho smash videos, but I hope I find some on Youtube.

=)
I hope you don't, lmbo.

They're not good.

edit: this is gnosis

The real JA:

Why am I not on there anywhere? I thought I would be at least most annoying.

QraQ

Smash Ace
I can't live here because I recognize our community has a lot of room for improvement?

=/
Yes we do have room for improvement but you can at least give some regard to the fact that we are actually good instead of berating your community.
Next time say it for your portion of vids not for all of Idaho.
You and BC act exactly the same in this accord.

-QraQ

gnosis

Smash Lord
Yes we do have room for improvement but you can at least give some regard to the fact that we are actually good instead of berating your community.
Next time say it for your portion of vids not for all of Idaho.
You and BC act exactly the same in this accord.

-QraQ
I don't really care that I suck, BC seems to not want to play when he gets in that mood. That's the difference.

edit: when I say I don't care that I suck, I don't mean I don't want to improve. I just don't let it bother me.

Relhots

Smash Lord
I don't really care that I suck, BC seems to not want to play when he gets in that mood. That's the difference.

edit: when I say I don't care that I suck, I don't mean I don't want to improve. I just don't let it bother me.
Same with me...You shouldn't care if you suck or not, its just for fun.

QraQ

Smash Ace

Get some confidence bro

Relhots said:
Same with me...You shouldn't care if you suck or not, its just for fun.
Nice piggyback xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom