• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'd like to Brawl some Skilled Yoshi's...

d00pliss

Smash Rookie
plz. In Yoshi Dittos, of course.

Please mind my nubbness, for i dont know what Fair and Dsmash and all that stuff is, but i am veryvery skilled with my yoshi. =] no need to brag, but im the best of a couple sites

I'd be more than happy to brawl a 'nother yosh of pwnage. or one who needs training. :)

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I'm actually TERRIBLE at Yoshi dittos, but I'd love to play sometime. I also accepted your friend invite.

Feel free to hit me up on AIM (sir0rionbtl) or via PM and we can set up a time to play or something. I'm absolutely exhausted tonight from spending two days at an anime convention, but I'm sure we can work something out. I'm sure you'll find other Yoshi players that would be happy to play as well.

Chaco

Never Logs In
WTY. XD I thought it might be grabbed up, I'm honored.

Grime

Smash Rookie
I'm game. Hit me up on AIM at 'i am begrimed' if you want to do some Yoshi dittos. This goes out to everyone else, also.

Top Bottom