• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ICs bread and butter stuff

Any PM specific combos and character specific things that you think should be standard?

I personally have 2.
(both synced and sopo) up throw -> DI chase up air + (insert basic up air combo here)

up air -> up B on lucario at like 70-80 ( Backstory: I was at a tournament on 2/28, I got 5 up B kills in tournament 3 of them were on Handsome Jack at that percent killing him off the top on FD and distant planet)

Last edited:

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
Against spacies you can f-throw, run forwards and regrab with Nana and follow up on her throw. She usually upthrows and you can uair.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
I've never been able to land it on anyone other than spacies. Then again, I rarely play ICs. Who all does it work on?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It works on everyone at every %, you don't need to fthrow you can also dthrow, and you don't need to upair you can fair/bair both of which are usually better.

Samwisely

Smash Apprentice
It sounds like very few of you guys (minus Hylian) looked into Melee ICs first. A lot of their stuff carries over, and it's a good place to start. Very few bread and butter things will be PM specific. Instead, PM stuff appears to be situational. Useful, but not the basis if your play.

Nana Rockets (throwing the secondary climber when at the ledge) are in Melee, and Up B offensively is situational in Melee as well. We don't need to discover them from the ground up, but rather determine where they differ and then go from there.

Last edited:

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
Cause I'm a masochist. But yeah, that was a lucky read. He's the best Peach in our state. I was just going for the guess, lol.

Top Bottom