• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iceblock Infinite moving backwards

Little Devil

Smash Cadet
THIS is the Iceblock Infinite.

P-Dthrow, N-Jump, N-Fair, P-Iceblock, N-Iceblock, P-Iceblock...and so on. It moves your enemy away from you until he reaches the edge.

Now, it was discovered that when your enemy hits the ground in your very front after the Fair, the Iceblocks pull him towards you. He pushes you a little bit away, then he is pulled to you again. Therefore both you and your enemy will move backwards until one of the ICs goes reaches the edge.
This allows you to get a smash or tilt in if you do it before the lock ends. Maybe even an attack to a regrab, but Im not sure in this point.

I know that most other chaingrabs are far better, but this one can kill, too, and refreshes all your moves and grabs but the Iceblock. I also think this lock is easier to learn for people who are new to the ICs.

Little Devil

Smash Cadet
Mmh, I thought this would have been new...but I never saw anyone talk about this - but, if done right, it is as deadly as an altgrab. And its far easier.

Top Bottom