• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ice Climbers!

D.mann

Smash Cadet
Ive been playing online and IRL recentaly, and they are the characters that i seem to not be able to beat. I think the reason why is because thier chain grabs (duh) and the desync move, its like a giant wall you cant get by, i really dont know how i can beat them, they arent that hard to gimp (kinda) but they are a pain to fight, someone please bestow some knowledge upon me on your IC experinces

Matt07

Smash Master
I haven't fought Ice' Climbers forever, but I know that D-air works wonders against them. If they are desynced chances are you will most likely hit one of the Ice Climbers, so they won't be able to chain grab you. I'd say, d-air this match, and once you got them seperated go for Nana. Sorry it isn't really good advice, I don't really fight Ice Climbers so much.

Edit: Oh also, next time you have a question against a character you could ask here instead of making a new thread, it's much easier ;)

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=202532

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Welcome to Mario boards follow stickies. Just sayin'

Dair will seperate them. Once you have them in the air, go for upair binds on one of them. Do your best to seperate them. You can try camping them with fireballs if your patient enough.

D.mann

Smash Cadet
i cant hit them with fireball b/c the use the Dsync Down B tech, and its like a giant wall, when i approach i get grabed... i think my best bet would be to spam fludd, tnx for the help

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
i cant hit them with fireball b/c the use the Dsync Down B tech, and its like a giant wall, when i approach i get grabed... i think my best bet would be to spam fludd, tnx for the help
You can cape Blizzard.

Famous

Smash Champion
It's better to avoid it altogether...Always stay behind and overtop the IC's...Dair de-syncs them like a hot knife though butter. Nana is a sucker for Mario, just cape her away when you get the chance...Mario can instant break IC's grab in some occasions if you damage is below 60-70%

Most IC's are predictable when going for the grab...

Top Bottom