• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ice Climbers Noob Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
So as the title implies, I've just recently picked up IC and have a few questions about them.

1. How far away can the secondary climber be from the primary climber before the secondary does not respond to commands but rather just tries to catch up to the primary?

2. How far away can the secondary climber be from the other for the Up-B to work (it may be tedious but the most useful answer would probably be in IC body length)?

3. Do the individual ICs have differences with their attacks (besides Fair)(damage/knockback/etc.)?

4. Does it matter towards the Up-B whether the secondary climber is above or below you?

5. What is the best tactic for a lone Climber?

6. What level of AI takes over for the secondary climber when too far away from the primary?

Thanks

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Q and A thread please. If you go there I promise someone will answer your questions. <3

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LOL So nice.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC