• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ice Climbers Edge Glitch and New Inifinite By Knuttz

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Got a couple things. Here is the youtube link. Hopefully it helps the ice climbers community. Ic's are not my main...but really find them fun. By the way...this is NOT Hylan's(or the other guy's sorry if I don't know the names basically the backthrow chain grab...)

In the infinite, you actually can't shake it...where all others i've seen can be shaken out of.

Sound is off..and my editing sucks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1pXrhPUTGI

Basically there is a chain grab and infinite. For the good stuff.

0:15-0:31-edge infinite
1:45-2:00- infinite.
3:30-3:40-lol....
Others---me messing around with infinite timing and the edge glitch.

Sorry for the title...its supposed to be BY knuttz...not an infinite knuttz....have fun guys. :)

Also, just saw a thread by God-is-my-Rock. This is a simpler way of doing this than up-b on the edge or grab spiking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xv6HNATOnc

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
im actually about to post a video about how to do that edge glitch(Edge floating?) easily.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This is really old :/

knuttz45

Smash Ace
And sorry if its old....couldn't find the specific chain grab anywhere in any of the chain grabbing forums....its using two down throws...the first by nana...then a run and reverse grab by popo at the end of the down throw by nana...repeat...i'm not too good at it..but someone can really get good at this. :)

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
And sorry if its old....couldn't find the specific chain grab anywhere in any of the chain grabbing forums....its using two down throws...the first by nana...then a run and reverse grab by popo at the end of the down throw by nana...repeat...i'm not too good at it..but someone can really get good at this. :)
That's because there isn't any "specific" chaingrab name for this. There are numerous ways to do them; doing them differently doesn't make them a "new" infinite.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Understandable on the new part. :) I guess its just another way to chaingrab. The one difference between this one and most others ive seen is that this can't be shaken... :)

Top Bottom