• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ice Climbers "Dual Wielding"

Sky_Master

Smash Rookie
Duel Wielding is pretty fun. You can make Popo and Nana both wield the same/different items. Examples:

Beam Sword, Beam Sword
Hammer, Hammer (:laugh:)
Super Scope, Ray Gun. Etc..

I dont know if this is an obvious thing, but I am just posting it.

4 Aces

Smash Ace
Yes, it is a very obvious thing. It took me a while to realize this like years ago (at least to control this dual-wielding), but that's because I didn't use Ice Climbers. I like double beam swords.

Binx

Smash Master
did you know they can also grab 2 players at once? (lol yay for common knowledge) one time though I did have 2 turnips, I dont remember how I was able to catch one without dropping the other but it was really funny.

Pookiez

Smash Apprentice
umm have popo grab a turnip, then hit z twize in the air when trying to grab the a second one. the first one should drop with popo and get cought by nana and then you could grab the second one while nana is grabbing the second one :O at least in theory >_>

Top Bottom