• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ice Climber Reflector?

allstar64

Smash Rookie
I have a very weird question. I was looking over old matches I had saved and found one that I had to rewatch 3 times before concluding I had no Idea what happened. Somehow I reflected a thrown Bonsai back at the thrower killing the thrower. The Bonsai hit me and somehow the reflection sound was made killing my opponent. I have scanned both Climbers from multiple angles and neither seemed to have a Franklin badge on. Furthermore I had just been killed. The Bonsai would have hit me as the last of my invulnerability wore off so i had maybe half a second to pick one up which i didn't see at all. I thought I knew the Climbers back and front but this bewilders me.

Slush

Smash Cadet
well, now you know how to auto kill someone with bonsais :p sorry dude, no idea, maybe nana picked it up?

Top Bottom