• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IC vs Kirby....C.G. spam

Skirby

Smash Cadet
So i main with Kirby and every time I fight them they always use the C.G. T.T its really annoying. because i get pwnd so easily since they have to spam them to win. Does anyone have advice in preventing this?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Kirby can float. Camp BAirs. Smash them if they get close. Or you can UpThrow Nana and just follow up from there on her.

If they get overzealous, you can just Kirbycide Nana and spit her under the stage or something.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Mash out as fast as you can and pray they mess up. That or make weird noises and stuff while they're doing it.

sleepy_head83

Smash Cadet
No offense, but I think you should have posted in the Kirby board, you would get more help that way.

Kage Me

Smash Ace
LOL thanks

What about when they fight C.F or Gannon?
i have some friends who are really good with them
Against Ganondorf, play a needle strategy. Constantly move in and out to rack up damage, and then it's hammer time.

Against CF... Well, that's a fight you just can't win. If you try to attack him, he'll jump out of your screen and overload your hormonal system with his manliness. You'll die from an overdose of testosterone.

To prevent the IC from chaingrabbing you: pick Battlefield, Final Destination or Smashville, float of the edge and use Inhale when they get close. Chances are you'll get Nana or Popo. Fall a bit and spit them out underneath the stage. Their recovery sucks when seperated ;D

istudying

Smash Lord
Kirby can float. Camp BAirs. Smash them if they get close. Or you can UpThrow Nana and just follow up from there on her.

If they get overzealous, you can just Kirbycide Nana and spit her under the stage or something.
This is what a friend of mine use. This is smart and the best way to win.
Or camp with them up B Hammer etc.

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580

Popo would use Belay then, to teleport Nana back, unless she has 1 more jump to use, of course she'll use her jump, then use Belay.
But if that Kirby is good, that Kirby would just stage spike Nana. :[

D-air also works for spiking and (probably) separation so the ICs could get hit at opposite directions and then smash Nana, so ya.

ignore the fire

Smash Journeyman
Kirby is easy for even ME to chaingrab. Pivot Bthrow -> Fthrow is sooo good.

Kirby needs to stay in the air to win this. Listen to Bunny.
This.

Swallowcide only works MAYBE once as a surprise, but after that ICs can just maintain a safe distance with IBs and blizzards.
Kirby has amazing smashes. Use them, and if they're not perfect shielded (which is really hard to do with both climbers), the ICs traction is bad enough where it should push you out of shield grab range.

Skirby

Smash Cadet
Against CF... Well, that's a fight you just can't win. If you try to attack him, he'll jump out of your screen and overload your hormonal system with his manliness. You'll die from an overdose of testosterone.
i believe this to be true
XD

Top Bottom